10

"Joelle. Wake up, babe. We have to get on the coach bus and leave soon." I say, shaking her.

She sat up, yawning. "Where's daddy?"

"In the shower." I blushed. Just minutes ago we finished up. It was hot to be fucking on a bathroom countertop. He made me feel better, like he said he was going to do.

"Okay." She said quietly.

"I have to pack my stuff, watch some cartoons." I turned the TV on to spongebob, and left the room with my suitcase.

I decided to jump in the shower quickly, too. We didn't have much time so I washed up my body fast then got out. I wrapped a fresh, white towel around my body and dug in my suitcase for clothes.

I threw on my undergarments, a pair of black sweats and a baby blue t-shirt.

After about 20 minutes, my room was packed up and I reorganized things neatly back into place.

My phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, you ready?"

"Y-Yeah. I'll meet you down in the lobby in a few. Bye Ro."

"Bye baby."

I smile, setting my phone on the bed. Just then Lana came in.

"Zee!" She immediately hugged me tightly.

"Hey, pumpkin."

"Are you okay? I heard everything!"

"I'm fine. Well, doing a lot better."

Lana pulled back from the hug. "You sure?"

"Yeah, positive."

"Alright dear. Are you all ready?"

I nod, shoving my phone in my pocket and grabbing my suitcase.

"Okay my stuff is out in the hall already. Let's get going."

Just as we were about to leave I turned to the room, "Bye room. Hope you burn in hell." So much has happened in here. I hope I'll never come back.

**

My eyes got heavy after I stared out the window of the coach bus for at least an hour. I hadn't gotten much sleep in the past few nights, exhaustion was going to kill me one of these days.

I turned around and looked behind the seat. Joelle and Roman were taking a little nap as they sat in the seats together.

I was sitting beside Dean, who was also napping. I knew I wasn't the only tired one. I poked Dean's cheek a few times until he woke up.

"Hm?" His eyes opened, showing the bright blue color.

"Can I use you as a pillow?"

"Go for it." He smiles.

"Yay, thanks best friend."

"No problem, best friend." i giggle and lay my head on Dean's shoulder.

I took a small nap, but I was woken by the coach bus running over something, making the whole bus bounce.

"You asshat, I was sleeping so good." I say as if I was talking to the coach bus.

I heard Roman laugh from behind, "Asshat."

"Shh, there's a child seated next to you."

"A sleeping child."

"Sh, you're loud." I said laughing.

"No, you are. Can I put JoJo next to Dean so we can sit together?"

"Alright," I got up, and wrap my arms around the small child's body after Roman handed me her. I set her in the reclined seat, and sat beside Roman.

I looked out the window and saw the night was growing dark. Hopefully we'd be in Tennessee soon, then next Florida where Roman would go see... Galina. I felt guilty for not telling him.

"What's on your mind?"

Everything that's happened in the past 24 hours.

"Nothing, just bored." I lied, laying against him. He held my hand in his, and played with my fingers.

"Your hands are so small."

"Compared to yours, yes." I let out a little laugh, and played with his wavy hair. "Can I braid it?"

"Ew, no. I'll look like a girl."

"A pretty hot girl." I smirked, "Please?"

"Fine." He shifted positions and I parted his hair into 3 sections, preparing for a French braid.

"It's so soft, I'm obsessed." I say with awe. I French braid all of his hair and tie it with a hair band.

"Gorgeous girl." I said in a fake girl voice, like those stuck up girls.

"Thank you." He said in the same tone back.

I giggle putting my hands on his area on accident. "Oops."

I pull my hands back, but he grabs them, setting them back. "Your touch..." he mumbles, rubbing my hands against him.

"Ro, we're on the bus..." I whisper. He pulled a blanket up on us and pulled me as close as he could into him.

"Mission accomplished."

"You're so dirty." I unzip his jeans, and put my hand in his boxers, pulling his cock out.

"Mm baby."

"Shhh." I whisper against his lips. My hands wrap around his shaft, and I start giving him a handjob. He put his feet up against the seat in front of us, slightly opening his legs a bit more.

He kept making low pitched grunts, and letting out soft moans here and there.

"Baby, you have to be quiet."

"But you're so good, I can't help it. Fuck."

I giggle, biting on my lip, then continue pumping his hard cock. He was slowly thrusting up into my hands, while he tightly held his hair in his fists.

I dipped my head underneath the blanket, putting him inside my mouth. I tasted a bit of the precum but ignored it. My hands were still pumping part of his cock, while my mouth was focusing on his tip; Roman's breathing became unrhymed.

I hummed around him, returning the pleasure he gave me the other day, by doing the same. I smirk, and start sucking a little faster, feeling him tense a bit.

I felt his hand on my neck, lightly squeezing and rubbing it while he guided me.

"Zee.." He squeaked from above.

"Hmm?" I hum, not stopping. Without a warning, the warm, salty liquid was released into my mouth. Quickly, I pull the blanket off my eyes and stared up at him.

His eyes glued shut, and mouth shaped into an 'o'. I loved watching his face when he orgasmed.

I swallowed the cum, and sat up, taking a large drink out of my water bottle.

After taking my hair out of the ponytail, I ruffled my waves.

"Fuck..." He mutters, catching his breath. I smile, leaning over to kiss him softly.

"Lately you've been orgasming pretty quickly. I can't tease you really." I say smirking after I pull back from his lips.

"I know, it sucks because I love having your pretty lips around me for a long time."

"You guys are nasty as hell." Seth said from the seat across.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"You just gave him head for the past 5 and a half minutes, on the coach bu-"

"Shhh! Loud mouth."

"Actually, Roman, you're the loud mouth. You're lucky pretty much everyone had their headphones on."

Roman and I look at each other, slightly feeling awkward from what I could tell. Oopsies.