24

I just wanted to say I don't think many people read chapter 22, where Zee and Roman parted ways, and some people were telling me that it didn't make sense. So if you would please, go back and read chapter 22 :)

I promise it will make more sense.

Zee

You know what's so difficult to deal with? Your feelings. One day you're happy and in love, but the next you're depressed and feeling hopeless for yourself.

I miss him more with every day that passes. I miss my little bug Jo. I miss how things used to be.

I made a mistake by leaving him alone when he said he really needed me the most. I want my Roman back but he probably hates me for trying to get over him by being with his best friend. Well, Dean and I aren't together but we are both spending time together for the best. He needs to get over Seth and I need to get over Roman.

But the problem is, I just can't let Roman go. Every time I'm with Dean, he comes to mind and I cant stop thinking about him; how we used to spend time together 24/7 and never not have our hands on each other.

I don't know how much longer I can go like this...

I need to see him.

"Where are you going?" Dean asks looking up from his phone.

"Just out to get some fresh air. Be back in a bit."

"Okay be safe." I gave him a smile as I slid my feet into some slippers. I grab the room key and went out into the empty hallway.

Why is it that every time I go out in the hall, no one is out there? People probably sense me coming and are like 'ZEES COMING, HIDE BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HER'

I didn't really want to knock on Roman's door, what if he answers but then slams the door in my face? What if he really just doesn't want to talk to me at all? I don't blame him. I felt like a bitch after what happened that night, but I can't go any longer without him. I just can't.

My hand shakes as I reach up to the dark blue door with 116 printed in gold at the top, upper half; but something caught my attention. Muffled talking, I could just barely hear anything. Only picked up a few words about 'getting together again sometime'.

The door handle wiggled from the other side; I took off and ran a few feet down, acting like I was coming out of a room.

"Bye Roman." She purred and walked the opposite way down the hall, swaying her hips. I walked fast and caught the door before it closed, walking inside.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Summer Rae?!" I yell at Roman who stood there in nothing but sweat pants and shirtless.

"Why are you here?" He rolls his eyes. "You obviously don't give two shits about me."

"You think that I don't care about you? You really think that?-"

"All signs point to that night, which was almost three weeks ago. And you havent even tried contacting me since. So no, I know you don't give a shit about me. Please leave."

"You know why I left that night? Because I was scared. That I was going to hurt you more than you already were. By staying and trying to be in a relationship with you would've made it worse. Don't you ever say that I don't care about you, when you are the only thing that's been on my mind for the past few weeks." Tears spilled out of my eyes. "All those sleepless nights filled with regret and tears wishing I was laying beside you, all those days when everyone was trying to take my mind off you by trying to take me out but I didn't because you are the only person I want to spend time with! You are the only person I want, Roman Reigns. I'm not denying it anymore." I fell to my knees and sobbed.

"And you don't think its hard for me? You left me when I needed you the most. You are the only thing that makes the pain go away, and you left. Its been hell without you, and you think its okay to come back like this. You'll leave again, Zee. I can't let you back in, knowing it will happen again. Once something happens, its more than likely to repeat again and I don't want my heart broke anymore."

I stood up and walked towards him, wrapping my arms tightly around his body. He sobbed into my hair as I did the same into his chest; at this moment even though the air was filled with sadness, I felt happy at the same time. He was finally in my arms for the first time in awhile.
Somehow we ended up in the bed, not in a sexual way, but curled up together in the most comforting position. Our legs were intertwined, he had his arm around my waist and resting his hand lightly against my lower back, and our bodies were pressed together perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

It was quiet for the longest time ever, but a nice, relaxing quiet. The sound of his breathing at ease, and his heart beat racing; it was a beautiful harmony. I nuzzled my face deeper into his chest, feeling him adjust a little. His lips softly touched my head and pecked my hair slowly.

"I missed you, Ro." I whisper, my voice a little hoarse from crying.

He lowered his lips down to my ear, "I missed you more." And kissed my lobe. His words sent shivers down my spine, mostly from the tickle of his voice in my ear but I felt his words had meaning to it.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mmhm." He mumbled.

"Why was Summer here?"

"We.. Summer and I have been in bed together a few times since we went our own ways, I needed to be distracted from all this, so I though it would help but it just.. didn't."

"Oh.." I whisper, out of everyone it had to be Summer though.

"So how about you and Dean? How come you went to him?"

"Same as you said basically but we haven't had sex. Just kissing and sleeping in the same bed; he's cool and all but he's not you." I let out a sigh, "Wait where's Jo?"

My heart started racing, what if something happened to her? What if Galina took her back?!

"She's hanging with Seth, because Summer had came. She misses you."

"I miss my little bug too. So much."

"You know Zee, she really loves you."

"Awh, really? That's so sweet. She means the world to me." I state with a smile growing between my lips.

He secured his arm around me even tighter. "And you mean the world to me."