03

Monday Night Raw

"Lana and Zee, come on out now!" Stephanie yelled through the mic.

Our music played and the crowd roared. We were the first ones on RAW tonight.

We came out, wearing our signature outfits, and holding each others hand up in the air. Our walk down the ramp was simple yet cute. We twirled around and did a fist bump then ran to the ring, sliding in.

I grabbed a microphone, and smiled. "Hello Stephanie and Triple H."

"Hello, Zee and Lana." Triple H spoke. "We have some great news for the two of you."

The crowd went quiet as they were preparing for the announcement.

"Triple H and I have decided, that since you are such a good team together, we are going to let you girls fight at wrestlemania!"

I started jumping up and down, along with Lana.

"T-Thank you so much guys!" I said as my eyes started letting tears fall. I couldn't hold back and I threw myself at Stephanie and Triple H, giving them big hugs. I could feel Lana next me doing the same.

This has always been our dream. To make it on WWE, from NXT, and fight at wrestlemania. We did it.

"But!"

"But?" I repeat as a question.

"You girls will be teaming with two other divas, going against the Bella's and their other team members; for the divas title."

I covered my mouth, trying not to cry. This is the best day of my life.

I hugged Lana tightly, smiling from ear to ear.

**

"Roman struggles to get out of the lock, Kane has him in."

My attention turned from my phone to the screen. Roman tried as hard as he could to drag himself to the ropes but Kane held him back.

Where was Dean at?

Seth stood on the outside of the ropes, hoping for Kane to tap his hand, but Kane didn't budge. His attention was fixed on Roman.

Finally, Kane released Roman from the lock. But that wasn't the end...

He wrapped his hand around the Samoan man's neck, and lifted him into the air.

"No!" I yell, running for the gorilla.

The screen that was above the entrance to the arena showed Kane slamming Roman down. He pinned him.

I waited until commercial to run out there for him. As soon as I slid into the ring I landed beside Ro, lifting his head up.

"Hey, are you okay?" I whisper, his eyes could barely open but he managed somehow.

"Baby, why are you out here?"

"I'm here to get you out of this ring. Come on." I said softly, helping him up. I put his arm over me to support him until we got backstage.

I helped him out of the ring, and we walked slowly out of the arena.

I laid him on the leather like couch and put a pillow under his head.

He smiles weakly. "Can we get out of here soon?"

"Of course Ro." I caress his cheek and sat there with him until he was ready to get up.

"Feel any better?" I asked.

"Yeah, a lot."

We got back to the hotel and headed to my room.

"Thank you, doll, for helping me tonight. It meant a lot to me." He took off his black vest, exposing his upper body.

I mentally lick my lips, why was he so damn gorgeously sexy?

"It was nothing, just trying to look out for my bestie." I was smiling but then it faded.

If Galina was here, they would most likely be in his room. He wouldn't have ever thought about fucking me. Maybe that's all I am to him. He is only using me for sex while he's away from his wife he only gets to see 5 days of the year plus holidays. I will never mean anything to Roman. That's what scares me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Don't call me that, please." I said more as a whisper.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"Roman, you know what's wrong. This. You are married and I should never have came to your room that night. This is all a mistake. As much as I loved every second, we can't do this. I'm guilty and nothing will ever be the same."

I leant against the wall and slid down, my head found my knees and rested there.

"If that's what you want." He didn't have any emotion in his words.

After moments of silent, I heard the door open, and shut hard. I stood up and started punching the wall.

I didn't know what to do. My heart felt as if it broke when he left, but he isn't mine to call. It was only a stupid one night stand. That's all it will EVER be.

I decided to text Randy. We had sex once before. I needed Roman off my mind.

Within minutes, Randy was here in my room, starting to kiss all on me.

It felt wrong. For some odd reason, it felt like nothing was in place.

I didn't want to wait any longer, soon we were in bed fucking. All the moans that came out of my mouth didn't sound as genuine, and having sex with Randy just wasn't the same.

Its crazy to think a one night stand could cause this. To cause my emotions to go fucking crazy over one man.

"Are you okay? You seem uneased." Randy questioned once he pulled out of me.

It took me a few seconds to reply. But that's when I realized I was crying. "Yeah. I'm fine."