07 -sex-

I took my heels off as Roman and I got outside of the club.
He locked our fingers together, and we ran back to the hotel, laughing along the way.

The streets were dying down from traffic, as the night grew darker.

Right before we got inside, Roman lifted me up bridal style, then ran through the doors. I held onto him as tight as possible, by the speed he was going, he could trip at any time.

He pushed the elevator button up with his foot and the doors opened immediately. This time he was struggling to push our floor button, so I helped and pushed '5'. I look up into his eyes, and he looked back. The tune of the elevator made things kind of awkward but I tried my best to ignore it.

'Ding' the doors opened for us, and he started running again.

"Reach into my pocket and grab the room key, baby." I did as he told, pulling the thin plastic out. I slid it in the key hole, he kicked the door open, then threw me on the bed. Quickly, he shut the door and locked it just in case.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer." He tore his blazer off, and threw it.

I was about to put my heels down but Roman interrupted me.

"Wear them. It would be so hot, sugar." I smirk, slipping them on again. Roman got on the bed, turning me over then pulling me up onto my knees.

I felt his hot breath hit my neck whilst he pulled my hair to one side of my shoulder. His finger tips touched my back softly, causing myself to feel a bit chilled, as he unzipped my dress.

The straps slid off my shoulders and down to my hips. I toss the dress to the side of the bed, and turn to face Roman. His plump pair of lips met mine. I hesitated to kiss back as I was unbuttoning his white shirt; but once that was off I joined in. My arms wrap around his neck, bringing him closer to me. I pulled his hair out of the ponytail, and intertwined my fingers into the dark mess of curls.

Next step: take those jeans off his hot body.

I reach down for his belt, yanking on it. "Here let me help." He murmurs, unbuckling the belt.

I lick my lips, laying back; my elbows holding me up for support. I couldn't help but stare at him. He was gorgeous. His large tattoo completed his toned body though.

He reached for my panties, like a hungry animal, and ripped them off my legs.

"You're so yummy." He said, biting his bottom lip, his hands trail my body until he stopped in between my thighs. "You're so wet, too. And its all for me."

My legs were spread within a second, and Roman's tongue slid across my sensitive skin.

A moan came out of my mouth. He reached up for my boobs and gave them a little squeezes, while he glided his tongue in and out of me.

"Yes, Ro." I moan, tugging at my hair. He hummed constantly, as he ate me out, creating a vibrating sensation. It gave me extra pleasure, even though I didn't need it. Roman's tongue gave me enough.

He pulled himself up and smirked. "You taste so good baby. But I'd rather be inside you when you cum."

He reached down for his jeans and pulled out a small packet; tearing it open with his teeth.

"Let me." I say, grabbing the condom from his hands. I pulled down his boxers, rubbing his cock. I leant over a bit farther and swirled my tongue around his tip.

I looked up at him as I shove his cock into my mouth.

"Oh, baby." He moans, running his hands through my hair. I could feel him grow harder and harder in my mouth.