17

-Wrestlemania-

Roman's POV

I had gotten done with my match against Sheamus, and I won! Of course with the help from my super man punch. I got out of the ring, wearing a big smile on my face and went backstage.

"Good job, daddy!" Joelle said once I went into one of the rooms where the couches were.

"Thank you sweetie, where's Zee?"

"She said she was going to get ready for her match and she told Seth to stay with me but he's in the bathroom." I laugh and sit next to my daughter, wiping the sweat off my face with a towel.

"Hey Rome," Seth said plopping himself on the other couch. "How was your match?"

"Fucking great!"

"Daddy!" Joelle said loudly.

"Oops, sorry," I laughed. "It was great, Seth. Thank you."

"After the commercial will be the first diva match of the event."

Lana and Zee appeared with Paige and Natalya. They were going against The Bella's, Alicia fox and Sasha Banks.

"Go Zee! Go!" I smile at Jo, and cheered with her. Seth sat there laughing at us.

The commercial couldn't have been any longer. It went so slow, I couldn't wait to see Zee in this match.

Zee and Lana's music hit, and they came out down the ramp, doing their cute skips and hip sways.

Paige's music played, then Natalya's.

"And their opponents.."

The Bella's came out first, along with Alicia, then Sasha.

***

"Paige, Nattie and Lana are doing a good job of keeping Banks, Fox and Brie out of the ring while Zee hurries to pin Nikki."

1-2-3!

Zee rolled off Nikki, catching her breath and holding her stomach where Nikki was kicking her.

The commercial came on, I hope Zee was okay. She looked in pain.

"Hey, people." Speaking of.

"Hey, darling." I say and she plops beside me, still holding her stomach. "Are you okay?"

"No, it really hurts. I'm going to head to the bathroom."

"I'm coming with you." I helped her up and walked her to the bathroom, she went in and I waited by the door.

She was in there for a not even a minute when I heard her yelling my name. I ran in the restrooms not caring that it was women's.

"What?!" I ask, standing outside of her stall.

"There's blood..." She squeaked. "Its all over my underwear."

"Baby, its your perio-"

"Roman, I just had my period- over a month ago.." She came out of the stall and walked to the sink. "But I would've known its my period."

"We need to get you to the hospital right now." We went back to the room and I told Seth to watch over Joelle. After he agreed, we quickly got out of the arena and took a taxi to the nearest hospital.

We waited in the emergency room until they took her into a different room and took her vitals.

"Change into this gown. A doctor will be in soon." The nurse left, after giving the gown to Zee.

"I'm scared, Ro..."

"Dont be baby, everything will be okay." She didn't say anything, and held a straight face as she tied the dress on and sat on the hospital bed.

I stood up, off the chair and walked over to her; standing between her legs. "Does it still hurt?"

"Not as bad as before but a bit, yeah." I kissed her softly, but only to hear the door open. I pulled back, feeling my cheeks heat up.

The doctor seemed to feel embarrassed about it too.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Smith. How are you tonight?"

"I'm fine." Zee answered.

"So I heard what happened and I'm going to take a look is that fine?" Zee nodded and laid back on the bed. I watch as he examined her using some type of tool.

After pausing, he stood up, "Zee, are you pregnant?"

I furrow my eyebrows together. "No that's impossible."

Both looked at me, but then Zee sat up. "I dont think I am, why?"

"I'm sorry, but you've had a miscarriage. Things like this happen without us even knowing. He wrote on his paper.

I was stunned, though. We would never have known she was pregnant. I wonder how long she was, or if it were even mine...

Once the doctor told us we could leave, he left himself. Zee dressed herself slowly not saying a word. I dont think either of us knew what to honestly say, it was a shock. We called a taxi and went back to our hotel room.

We still haven't said a word to each other but I wonder what she was thinking. I wonder if she was emotionally okay.

"Zee, can we talk?" I ask her, she let out a huff and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"What's there to talk about?" She said quietly, almost as a whisper. I bite on my lip and sat at the end of the bed, my back was facing her.

"I don't know. Are you okay?" I heard a sniffle. I couldn't help but let out a long sigh. Everything was going just fine today until we went to the doctor. I walk to the other side of the bed and get in beside her, I pulled her close to me.

She didn't make one sound, I barely heard her breathing.

"Zee.." I trail off, rubbing her arm.

"Shh, just hold me. Please." she whispered. I let everything go, except her. She was the only thing on my mind. It must've been hard, knowing there was a baby starting to grow inside of her and it died over something stupid.

I dont know how to feel about it. Maybe it was just a sign of saying she wasn't ready to be a mom. She was still young, and just started a long career of a wrestler.

What if she never had a miscarriage, and when it was born it wasn't even mine? Why am I even thinking about this possibility? Of course it would be mine... I hope. But I dont think I was ready for a kid with Zee. I still haven't divorced Galina yet.