prologue EDITED

"Mmm. Just like that." I said, tangling my fingers into the dark sheets of the bed. His head bobbed up and down as he licked along my drenched pussy. He held my thighs apart with his large hands, squeezing them tightly.

"Baby, you taste so good." He mumbled, licking his lips while looking up at me.

My eyes sealed shut after his head disappeared back between my legs. I could taste a little metallic flavor in my mouth, then I realized I've been biting my lips way too hard. I release them from my teeth and let out a moan.

"You're so sexy when you moan, fuck. Baby girl, moan for me again."

I let out a louder moan and arch my back up. The only support was from my elbows. I could feel myself get closer to my orgasm with every stroke from Roman's tongue.

He got up on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulders, then continued.

"Ro," I whimper. I was nearly there, and I was getting really sensitive. "You're so g-good."

Just as I reached my peak-

My eyes open, and I quickly sat up from my wet dream. I needed to stop thinking of Roman so much, these dreams were getting ridiculously vivid. I could feel sweat dripping from my hairline and down my forehead. I took the side of my sheet and wiped my face off.

I laid back down but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep. I was so horny. And I had such an usual crave for one particular man.

I need to see him.

I was so wet, from what I could feel as I slipped on some black night shorts and an oversized T-shirt.

Along the way out of my hotel room, I pulled the band out of my hair, and ruffled my dark waves.

I headed down the hall, and knocked on Roman's door. When he answered, he was shirtless and his sweatpants hung low on his body. He looked as if I had just woken up. But he looked so sexy.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I ask, feeling terrible. It was the middle of the night, what was I thinking?

"Its fine, but yeah. Come in."

I walked in and turned to face him. He shut the door and locked it, then faced me.

"Its only 2 am you kno-"

I cut him off by pressing my small, compared to his, body against him. "I need you. I need this."

He didn't hesitate. He lifted me up and pushed me into the wall. "I've been waiting so long for you to say that."

Our lips sewed together perfectly. I was practically drooling for him. My fingers ran through his long dark waves.

I could feel the heat radiation of our bodies in the air around us. I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with Roman.