I went into the bathroom cutting on the shower, waiting until the water turned into a comfortable temperature.

After I got out the tub, and dressed I shot Bzona and my driver a text.

To Bzona: Im finna head out, I know by the time I get in your head ass gonna be sleep :(

To Driver: Yo pull up.

After I got a replying text from the driver stating that he was outside, I left out the hotel and got inside the car.

*

Young Dolph 3 way

Blared through the club as I stepped through with security guiding me through. A big ass koolaid smile painted on my face as I heard many girls scream my name. Just known I had some type of fan base made me feel like I was doing something right. Eva since Downtown dropped, my name kinda been everywhere.

I was escorted to VIP where each section had the own girl to privately dance for them. I spotted my nigga Kid having the time of his life with nothing but groupies flocking over him.

"Whann wassup my nigga" I dapped him off, sittin' next to him.

"Damn I know that aint anti-social ass August I see" he joked as he returned the dap.

"Mayne, this shit requires hard work and dedication...a nigga been hella busy"

"Dog I feel ya' I feel ya'...we both made it out the hood" He grinned, rasing his bottle, taking a long gulp from it.

I was about to speak but a voice interrupted mine. I looked up to see a waitress standing before me in a green, what looked like bathing suit and her ass lookin like its  sitting on 24's.
"Hi, can I get you anything to drink?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I smiled back at lil momma, before responding.

"Gimme a bottle of Rosé, and keep them Circo bottles comin" I ordered, watchin' her raise her eyebrows.

"Mhmm baller I see Mr..."

"August Alsina" Lickin' my plump lips, I sat my eyes low, takin' in her body. She chuckled walking off, in guessing to bring me back my bottles. Kid had the section already, set with a hookah so thats one less thing I had to worry about. While taking plenty dragges of it, she brought my bottles to me, I vibed to the music letting the drinks and my high get to me.

"Wassup wassup, its ya' boy Dre on the Trac and we got our li' hommie August Alsina up in here along with Kidd Kidd" The whole crowd cheered and boosted the Dj up as OUR song Dowtown blasted through the club speakers.

"Mind if I join?" I looked up to see the waitress that just recently brought my drinks to me.

I lowly chuckled.
"Iion think that's professional to be drinkin' at ya' job"

"Well, just so you kno' Alsina my shift been over, now would you mind?" She asked again. I took the time to look at her attire she wore a dress that looked like it couldnt get pass her ass but it put on a show for a nigga.

"Nah, not at all" I bit my lip as shd bent over to grabb one of my bottles. Bottle after bottle was being drowned back to back. I was for sure faded, laughing at every little thing I saw. Kid was at the back fuckin' plenty of the hoes that crowded around him. This lil fame shit couldnt be too bad after all.

  Before I knew it my balls was deep down her throat, I still yet to know her name. All I remember was her whispering sexy shit in my ear to her damn near fuckin' me in the hotel elevator.

I listened to her slurp on my dick, I grunted to the sound, making her massage my balls. I grabbed her hair pushin' myself further down her throat. She started to gagg but that was on her I was just trynna get my nut.

She licked the tip, after pullin' myself out of her throat.
She lightly giggled.

"Your mighty big, I didnt think I could take it all" She slurred giggling again.

Bitting my lip I grinded my hips forward so my dick could go in and out her mouth. She stroked the parts that couldnt fit.

I felt my balls tighten and my body somewhat stiffen up, makin' me thrust harder.

Fuck. I grunted

She licked my mess that feel from her mouth up before gettin' off her knees.
____

There ya' have it