Chapter 12

A/N This is the were wolf part. So its gonna be Georgia's Point of view. This is for the werewolf fans. LOL ok so here it is. Again its unedited, forgive thee.

-----------------

Georgi's POV

As soon as heard the door close, a delicious smell hit my nose. I quickly looked at fthe blonde head in front, we locked glances, I looked in his blue electrizing eyes, it was so light like the color of the sky. As soon as he introduced himself he sat down on the seat beside Jamie. 

As soon as  he sat, he looked at me intently, I looked down, scared that he might notice how red I look right now. Soon I felt Jamie shift uncomfortably, I looked at her, she is now hiding below her desk. I let the awkward tension.

Five minutes later, our professor came near us, knocking on top of Jamie's desk  asked if she was okay, she nodded and asked  the prof if she could transfer. I immediately held her hand, begging her not to go, with no words coming out from my mouth. She smiled at me showing she was sorry and continued her way to the back.

I sat back to my chair once again. Tolerating how this dude here is looking at me. Soon the bell rang. I quiickly gathered all my stuff and rushed to the door. 

As soon as I reavhed the back door I got out, leaning against the brick wall. As I drank a botllee full of energy drink, I was pinned to the wall. After struggling, I knew it would make no effect since the man is stronnger than I am. 

I got caught up on those electrifying blue eyes. 

"You are mine. Finally" He told me and crushed his lips to mine. I felt tingles running through my body. He was my mate. My wolf was craving for him, forcing to take control but I managed to stop her.

I closed my lips forcefully as he continues to kiss me, like he was craving for this for so long. 

I managed to push him with all my might, still no affect. So I let him.  He bit my lower lip forcefully, I felt blood trickle down my chin.

He stopped instantly.

"Oh My God sorry babe. Its just that I miss you Oh my god." He told me as he brushes the blood off my chin. I smiled then cried. "OH shit, what did I do now? Oh god, sorry sorry, I love you so much. Crap I'm so sorry."

I saw him panicking. It was obvious in his eyes that he felt guilty.

I smiled and brushed the tear off. I held his shoulders and hugged him. "I love you too."

_______

Okay, do you remember the part I told my bestfriend bout' not talking to my mate? Well, I gotta say, I lied.

"Hey Beautiful?" I felt blood rush to my cheeks. He's been complementing me the whole time we left Jamie's house. "Erm. Yeah?" I asked him, finding my sneakers quite attracting. He chuckled. I glared at him? "Something funny?" I asked him... He shook his head as he straightened himself. 

"So where are we going Dave?" I asked rubbing both my hands. "You cold?" He asked me, trying to change the topic. We were in the woods. With no one around. I shook my head and repeated my question. "When was your last shift?" He got me off guard I looked at him shocked. I shruged my shoulders. "Last two months, when I had my birthday." He smirked and headed to the back of a tree. 

I sat on one huge root. Waiting for him to come out. I saw a black wolf. Wait, I thought black wolves are alphas?But his, they have blonde ends, that's queer. I shook the thought off.

"What are you doing David?" I asked him as he continues to push my top up. "You want me to shift?" I asked him, he nodded slowly. "What? Bu-But I haven't shifted since forever!" He pushed me behind the tree. I sighed in  defeat. I hid behind the tree, slowly taking off my top. As I was about to take my top off showing my lacy black bra. I noticed the wolf behind me. "Do you mind?" I asked him. He just sat there and lay on the floor. "No? Well then." I put my top back once again and took my bag. 

He jumped on me, causing me to hit my head on the ground harshly. I rubbed it and glared at him. He whimpered. I stood again, balancing myself. I brushed the non existent dust around me. I walked away.

As I was about to take another step, he followed me, watching me. I stopped. "You're creeping me out, yano'?" I asked him. He stopped infront of me. Finally he ran to the tree where he left all his clothes. 

He returned without wearing a shirt. I looked at his muscular chest. He has man boobs. Eugh. 

"George." He called to me seriously, I snapped back to reality rubbing both my eyes. 

"Ye-yeah?" I managed to stutter. Shit that body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force you. I'm just sorry."  He lowered his head, leaving space between us. I slowly walked up to him, and embraced him. "It's okay, just not used to, I wanna have a normal life Dave."