Chapter 5

I was awakened by the suns rays, I stretched a little overstretched when I heard my back crack. Lucky for me, it didn't break!

I sat up, moved to the side of my wiggly bed. I stood up an dwalked like a zombie. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting my eyes. I looked at my wall clock which is above my wooden door. My eyes grew wide.

"Shit, 6:30? I don't wanna be fucking late again!" I ran around my room into my closet throwing the clothing I didn't need. Until I found my uniform, I took a quick shower and got myself dressed, I checked the time it was 6:45 a.m. "Woah Thats a record." I took my back back off the chair facing my desk. I sat on my bed wearing my knee-lengthsocks and shoes. I finally fixed my hair and smiled.

As soon as I passed down my mom, telling her I'm off to school. She laughed hysterically.

I raised my eyebrow. "Something wrong mum?" I asked her. She laughed and laughed until she stopped because she lost her breath. "Okay hun. Just wait" She told me in the middle of her laughter and then she started again.

"MUM!" She jumped, startled "WHAT IS IT?" She finally straightened her self up. " Jamie, its-its---HAhahah" Great just great! "MUM!" She Stopped "Saturday" She told me between her laughs.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Dad came from the living room holding a newspaper. I looked at him quizically. Then she ruffled my hair. "Going to school on a saturday sweetie?" Dad asked me and laughed his pants off with mum.

"What is wrong---- crap. Okay this is so embarrassing" I ran up to the stairs. I checked the mirror, my face has embarrassment all written on it. I took a deep breath and sighed. I ripped my clothes off. I fit my self in a washed grey skinny jeans and as I was about to wear the shirt 'Your messin' with wrong girl niggah' Ok just to clear stuff up I ain't a racist. Hey I love Chris Brown!

I went down, suprised to catch my mum and my dad in their make out session. "Oh please get a room will you?" After I told them that, they came back to their senses and finally noticing I was standing in front of them.

My dad cleared his throat. "Eww dad, there's lipstick all over your lips." Dad wiped them off eith his sleeve and smiled sheepishly, my mother was placing pancakes on their plates adding enough amount of honey and gave it to me.

We're just a weird family, we barelu use the dining table every breakfast, we just eat on the counter. I pulled a tall seat and sat on it.

I swallowed my pancake all the way through. "Mum delicious love them. But I gotta go" As I was about to step out. Dad stopped me, "JAmie, I didn't remember you having blonde hair." Crap, I was trying to avoid this the whole breakfast. I sat again on the chair. "Oh daddy, I dyed it yesterday I wanted a new look" I informed them using my sweet girly voice. "But honey" Mom interrupted holding my hand "I loved your wavy brunnette hair." She told me holding my hair and smiled. "Sometimes you better think before you do something" I frowned, but faked a smile. "I'm sorry , I know I'm an idiot for doing this but I'll go to the salon right now and bring back the brunnette hair you loved" Mum kissed my forehead and nodded"That I would appreciate." I smiled at dad.

I was about to head out but I stopped once again thinking that I forgot something.

"Forgeting something?" I turned around to face my dad a big grin in his face, I follewed his hand which has a credit card. "Oh my god! Daddy! I love you I love you I love you!" I crushed him with my bear hug. He tapped my back and I took a step backward. I smiled a little as he handed me my ,no his, credit card, I jumped up and down and shrieked.

"Just don't tell mum I gave you my card babe" He whispered to my ear. Dad was the spoiler, my mum not that much. "Sure daddy, I have to go. I love you so much."