Chapter 4

Jamie's P.O.V

"Jamie!!!! Its seven you have class at 7! Wake up will you?" I heard mom shouting.

"I'll be up in 5 mum" She walked out of the door finally some peace! I stood up still sleepy. I checked my self in the mirror. I scratched the back of head. What's the use of checking, I probably look like shit.

I entered the comfort room. Taking my shirt off. and sat on the toilet.

_________________

I was awakened by loud knocking on my door.

"Jamie! Its 9 o'clock!" Mom shouted. I groaned I stood up, taking small steps to my warm shower. I stood there. Ripping my remaining clothes off my body. 

I rinsed my hair. Wrapping them with a towel. Walking in my walk in closet. As I searched trough my closet I checked the other side. These were my girly side dresses, I smiled took one floral dress, yellow 6-inch heels, I let my hair down my natural straight hair, I curled them. I sat n front of my dresser applying light make-up. And I wanted to try these colored lenses Camille gave me.

I had a hard time putting it on, it made my tears fall, causing to apply make up once again.

I smiled Finally settled on my master piece. My face. I mean no one would notice me in this kind of style. I shifted uncomfortably and finally decided to head out.

________________

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up the sun's rays welcoming me. I checked the time.

"Mother Of----" I stopped myself. I shok my head and rested it in my palm.

I took a quick shower. Fixing me stuff, and headed out for London's air and ofcourse for Nando's!

As soon as I got out. I saw a fine lady, she was walking by herself in the streets. I walked near her as soon as I got out of my flat.

"Hi." I greeted her as soon as I reached her side. She shifted uncomfortably. 

"Hello" She waved back and continued walking, again I catched up. "I'm Niall Horan from One----" No that didn't go well."Just from here and you are?" I asked her she stopped and smiled. I probably should go. Sorry Niall. But I'm starving and I am heading to nando's" She told me. I tried not to jump in excitement. I cleared my throat. "Well that's a coincidence I was just going there." 

We walked in utter silence I was just admiring her beauty. She didn't have flaws, the perfect sweet smile and dyed blonde hair. Her eyes has the color of sapphire. 

"So." I tried to break the silence between us it was deafening me. "How'd come I never seen you anywhere her? Nor at school"  I asked still admiring her eyes.

She soon got comfortable with me. "Oh that? Because erm-- I'm not from this neighborhood, yeah I'm not from here. I just came to visit my grandmom?" Well that turned out to be a question but we soon stopped in front of two double doors leading us to heaven. Nando's.

-----------------------------

As soon as I got home I went to my room. Putting the picture I had with---"wa-wa-wait." I stopped it seemed like"Shit, I forgot to ask her her name and her number!" I groaned sat on the couch then the boys finally arrived.

"Niall why weren't you at school?" LIam asked me.

"I woke up late" I told them nothing but the truth. "That is not a valid reason for being absent the whole day!" Liam scolded me and went into his room. Then when I turned my head, I saw Harry smirking. "What?!?" I asked. He threw a magazine in front of me, I took it off the table and when i saw the front page, I'm pretty sure my cheeks turned beat red. "So, who's this chick Irish boy?" Harry asked me, seems that he's interested. "No I ain't telling you" I my stubborn self went to my room took the picture from my side table and just stared at the girl smiling widely at the camera with me.

______________________

jAIME'S p.o.v

I actually had a fun day with the lepricaun. He jokes all the time making me laugh the hell outta me. Telling me how his roomie's were and Most of all he told me I was beautiful. Ok, I admit I was fluttered about that. 

"Who are thou?" Camille ran with a samurai sword in her hand. Her childlishness really"  Why did you enter my home?" I smiled and talked to her sweetly.

"Oh baby, I'm your little sister remember?" I told her as she stood there jaw dropped. I laughed at her position and ran to my room still laughing. As soon as I got rid of my make up and lenses. My eyes we're back on its blue and green ones. My hair, what came in to me that I dyed it blonde anyways? It always has been brown. I tied my hair up to a messy bun. I was wearing short shorts and a shirt revealing my shoulders. 

I took a sandwhich off the counter and back to my room where all the deadly assignments were waiting. Georgia called a while ago that I missed a lot that I need to do all my assignments and stuff. Oh boy, I have a lot of catching up to do for a day of not going to school.

___________________

Last and foremost, it was 1 in the morning I'm not yet done with these. Final homework I checked it. I groaned. Geometry....

I dialed Georgia's number, I pressed it against my ear, and instead of hearing her highpitched voice I heard a man's voice.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, sorryto disturb I was going to ask help from my bestfriend in geo. Thanks anyways." I was about to hang up when he told me not to.

"Wait, Jaime sorry, its me Zayn" Wait. what? Zayn. What the? " Did you say you wanted help in Geometry like the easiest subject of all times?" I heard him chuckle in the other line. 

I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Y-yeah?" That turned out to be a question. Oh well.

"Turn on your computer lets go on skype. I'll teach ya." He suggested. I nodded even though he won't see me and hang up.

I opened the lid of my mac, brushing off the dust on top of it. I needed to make an account, fast. But the problem is I don't know how to.

I texted Zayn.

Me:

Zayn, i'm not in the mood to get out of my bed. Face time will do. 

Seconds past I felt my phone vibrate.

Zayn Malik:

Sure. I'll call your name?

Me:

We.Are.Young025

After I sent the message my phone buzzed continuously and I picked it up telling me that someone's calling mr in face time. I but a beanie on my head hiding my dyed hair and clicked answer.

"Hey Jam." He greeted me with a crooked smile. Of course he was sleeping when I accidentaly pressed his contact number.

"Zayn" I greetd him with a sweet smile"Sorry for disturbing your sleep though" I apologized.

"That's alright, so what was the assignment again?" I told him what page and then he started teaching me the basics. Man, he was way better than our teacher in explaining. I yawned stretcing my hands out in the air. "Aww, here Jam. A little bit more. You don't want to disappoint your teacher don't ya?" He told me as if he was talking to some damn baby.

ZAYN"s P.O.V

My, this girl here sure is fast asleep. I pressed te end button and lie down my bed. Tomorrow's a new day.

"Hey mate. Was that Jamie you talke to?" He asked me rubbing his eyes. His brunete hair was a mess. I just nodded my head and coverd my entire body with a blanket.

He's the reason why were here. He's our mate. One for all, all for one.

God, that jerk, when will he decide to show up?