Chapter 3

Author's note:

Heyyooowww. Its monday so we have class. But I've done all my homeworks and reviwed so I took time to makea chapter for you all. Enjoy!

Jamie's P.O.V  

While I was eating the dish Camille prepared especially for me.  The doorbell rang. Probably. Camillewas trying to make Sam sleep. So I took my feet off the coffee table, went to the comfort room and washed my hands, wiped in my shorts and opened the door. There came the unexplainable worried eyes of my sister's bestfriend Karen. I let her in our house, and as I led her to the white couch near a fireplace gesturing her to sit down. She just stood there...

"Jamie, I don't have time to sit down. Where's Camille?" She asked. Wiping her sweating hands in her jackets sleeves. I looked at her and pointed at the stairs. "Upstairs 2nd room to the left." Informed her she nodded and headed there. Anyways I looked at her weirdly and shrugged my shoulders, I went up to my room. Picked a book from a huge shelf in my room, and started reading the book, The Mark of Athena. 

After a few minutes I heard the telephone ring. I pushed myself out of the bed covers, I tried to find my slippers, which I found under my bed. I went downstairs to answer the damn phone that kept on ringing like 17 times now.

"Yo. Hale's residence. How may I help you?" I greeted once I finally got hold of the phone. 

"OH EMMM GEEE.... Jaime! My new favorite song is now playing on the radio.!" Who else? Of course Georgie.

"Whatever Georgie. BTW what's your phone number? I finally got my iPhone from the box." I explained.

"Really Jam? You never opened it the hell?" She asked shocked.

"Psh. Whatever just give it to me."

Before she could tell me her number. I told her to get on hold because I'll get my phone upstairs. She just sighed and said ok. 

I scooped my phone out of my bed and unlocked it. Ran downstairs where Georgia was waiting. 

Afterwards. She gave me her number, and I hang up. When I turned around I was startled by Cam. 

"God, you startled me cam. Where did you come from?" I asked her she just laughed.

"Jamie,hun" I know this  she's gonna ask something. "Can you take Sam out to the park?" I nodded and took my sweater off the hanger and wore my ipanema slippers. I went in Sam's room as gentle as I could in case she was sleeping.

And there was that innocent girl, playing with her dolly doll.All dressed up in her cute little dress. She looked up at me and I saw her smile grow.

"Aunty! Mummy told me you were bringing me to the park!" She said as she bounced around. I nodded and grabbed her little hands softly. "Let us go." I finally announced.

__________________

*Park*

"Aunty, Aunty. I wanna play there!" She pulled my arm pointing towards the group of kids playing in the seesaw. I nodded and sat on the nearest bench where I could still see where that little girl is. 

She was just there, and as she came near the kids they invited her to join their teacup party. I smiled and closed my eyes."

"You all alone love?" I heard that voice again. I opened my lids and saw the grinning Styles. 

"Nope. I'm here with my niece." I told him pointing at my niece.

"Really? Sam's  here?" She jogged off to the little girl and as the little girl saw him she smiled even wider and she hugged Styles tightly. They f'ckin know each other?