Chapter 11

A/N I was like, ok calm down self. I burst out hysterics of laughs because I reached WEREWOLF #932! Like Oh me Gush! Ok sa continue reading. Its unedited. Sorry took me so long to update. But hey, cheer up, the awesome dudette is back. Nah just kiddin' but yeah. Yey me!

Okay Here's the chapter number 11.

____________

I stared at her, waiting for a few secconds until she tells me 'I'm just kidding' but nothing came. My jaw dropped. She was litterraly a werewolf. That means, Jacob Black exists! Thank you Bella, for choosing Edward over Jacob, now all I needed to do was go to the dude's pack and find out which pack Jacob belongs and I'll track him down. Muohahhahah.

"Jame, are you okay? Aren't you like afraid of me? Like hate me or something?" I was cut through my fantisation of Jacob , when Georgia my bestfriend interrupted me.

I smiled at her evily. "So when are you meeting the pack then?"

She just shrugged her shoulders. I sighed, but inside i'm so so so excited to meet the pack.

After a few minutes of lying helplessly on the floor I sat up once again.

"Have you met your mate yet?" I asked her, eager of her answer. She looked around but me and sighed deeply, nodding slowly telling me 'yes'...Loading...

"YES? You-You found him? Oh my Gosh. Is he like so damn hot? You see I read in most werewolf stories all of them are freaking hot. Especially when its an alpha." She just chuckled at my reaction. "What?" I asked her. I looked at her my eyebrow raised.

She held her hands up in surrender. "Ok, ok. Yes I have found my mate, but not talked to him yet. And what's shocking is that----------"She once again shrugged her shoulders.

"WHat?!?!" I almost screamed, which made her chuckle again.

"He's the new boy." I looked at her once again.

"Bu-bu-but I have the slightest crush on him. I thought he also had when he sat beside me "I looked down, ashamed that I have a crush on my bestfriend's mate.

She rubbed my y back as she held me into a tight embrace. "Shhhh..Its ok, I don't have a problem fantasizing on my mate. I haven't even talked to him."She cooed. I quickly let go of her. Looked at her once again. She giggled and lowered her head. Did she just say she haven't talked to mr. hot mate of hers?

My phone vibrated from my back pocket. I took it out. The message said,

I miss you so bad.

I want you so bad.

But what can I do,

If i'm to afraid to show my face to you?

I love you.

I stared at it for a short period of time. Who would this be?

I shook the thought away and lay down the carpetted floor. Soon I haven't noticed i had fallen asleep.

I was awoken by the sudden bang of the door. I quickly sat up, hitting my forehead hard on the coffee table. I ribbed it soothingly.

"What is that?" I asked,my eyebrows knitted to each other.

"I don't know, hey, just stay here I'll check ok?" Georgia asked me. I nodded and headed to my peaceful bedroom upstairs. I lay down my comfortable bed and again fallen into a deep sleep.

Again, I woke up now wide awake. It checked the time, I slept for five minutes. I heard the door closed, must've been Georgia.

"He's here" she told me excitedly.