15. Back to hell

**insert song here**

  Just like any typical teenager, Luke wishes summer never ended. 

He wants to sleep in late and go to bed at ass o'clock of the night, hang out with his friends from summer and not have homework to do. That was the good old time, now, he's brought back to this sad reality, aka: school

There is nothing Luke Hemmings hates more than school - oh yeah, there's Marie but that's another thing. 

School means having to see those same, annoying people from last year every single day - save for the weekends. Having common classes with them, being locker neighbors and having lunch together. 

Thinking about it makes Luke grimace. 

It's barely six in the morning and he has to drag his feet out of bed and get ready. It's too damn early to  be awake, he whined to himself. A groan escaped his lips, the bright sunlight striking straight into his crystal eyes. 

Once Luke rubbed his eyes enough so they would stay open, he took out some of his new clothes his dad bought him last weekend during their awkward shopping trip. 

A quick look into the mirror and he was ready. 

No. He's not. He can't go to school like that. He wear a flannel and ripped jeans, people will talk and Luke doesn't want unnecessary attention on him. If he wears his 'punk-rock' clothes, people will say he's a fake or give him weird looks and- ugh, high school is so annoying. 

Luke kept the ripped jeans and put on Ashton's hoodie

Luke kept the ripped jeans and put on Ashton's hoodie. It was a little big for the curly haired boy so it fitted perfectly on Luke's broader yet, lanky frame. 

It felt weird to wear someone else's clothing. It was even stranger to wear the hoodie of the boy he shared a kiss at the end of summer. Luke's cheeks warmed up at the memories. 

He was pulled from his thoughts when his mother banged loudly on his door, telling him to get up and hurry or he'll miss the bus although a knock would've suffice. It's not like Luke was still sleeping or in the shower.

Giving his room a quick look, he grabbed his backpack and shoved all of his school supplies in it, zipping it up. 

Luke made himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table with his mum who was on her laptop, reading emails. She was already dressed which means she was meeting with someone before work. Probably Nadia, they always meet up on Tuesdays.

''Nice to see you dressed before ten o'clock,'' she joked, knowing Luke isn't a morning person.

He rolled his eyes and took a long sip of coffee. ''It's not like I had a choice.'' 

Liz gave him a look before going back to her laptop screen. ''It's back to school, try to be a little more excited.'' 

''I hate school, mum.''

Larmes de Rasoir  - Lashton | ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara