8. Unwanted help

Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly

Who are you now - Sleeping with sirens

''You're going to your dad's, Luke!''

''But mu-''

''No, there's no space for negotiation. You're going and that's it. You can't stay here this weekend, it's you dad's weekend with you.''

Once again, Luke put up a fight on Friday. He had completely forgot about spending the weekend at his dad's.He was sure it was next weekend, not this one. Luke had made plans with his friends for the weekend and now, he can't go. 

The only time he's allowed to leave the house when he's at his dad's is for the play and he had to tag along in Marie's car. Even worse. 

''What will I tell Michael? I told him we'd go to the mall together Saturday before the show.'' 

Luke was looking forward to go to the mall with his friend. Michael promised him to show him new bands and to get lunch afterwards. 

Liz sighed, wishing she could help her son. ''I'm sorry, tell him you'll have to report that to next weekend. I'm sure he'll understand.''

''I know he will but-''

''No! Stop trying to change my mind, you're loosing your time. I can't do anything for you, the law is the law.'' Luke crossed his arms over his chest and glared at her. ''You should start packing your bag, your dad will be there in twenty minutes.'' 

Grumbling under his breath, Luke stomped to his room and took his backpack, filling it with clothes and other stuff he wanted to bring for the weekend. He made sure to wear a long sleeve tee shirt to hide his work and a jacket on top, making sure it was well covered. 

His dad was going to pick him up in ten minutes and Luke had to go and wait outside the building. 

When Liz moved out with the kids, she didn't want Andrew to know where she and the boys lived. She insisted he never knew which appartement they live in. When Andrew come to get Luke for the weekend, the blonde boy has to wait downstairs to keep the privacy of their appartement. 

It was very bright and sunny outside but also very windy so Luke's jacket wouldn't be suspicious. His backpack slung on hos shoulder, he took the lift down and sighed. 

Going to his father's is like torture to the teenage boy. He hates going. He doesn't hate his dad, he's a nice man, but his dad happens to live with Marie...and Luke despise Marie. He hates her with a passion. She's constantly rude to him and never try to be nice. And since she's a member of the crew for the play, she's also started spying on him which rubs him the wrong way. 

Honestly, Luke would prefer to be ignored than having to deal with her. 

As the lift went down, Luke took out his phone and snapped a quick picture of himself in the full length mirror, sending it to Ashton. 

He would've send it to Kellin but he was working and knew he wouldn't get an answer till later and Michael was probably still sleeping.

[To: Ashton] 

Going to my dad's. Sucks!

 Sucks!