10. Euphoria

And I'd give up forever to touch you. 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be. And I don't want to go home right now. And all I can taste is this moment. And all I can breathe is your life. 'Cause sooner or later it's over.

Iris - Sleeping with sirens

  On Wednesday, Luke was allowed to go back to the arena for the play. Unlike his dad, his mum let him go. Luke was a little nervous to go back because he had just removed his bandage last night and the cuts were still terrific looking. Anyone who'd glance at him would notice the cuts. To cover them up, he decided to add a zip up hoodie which did wonders.

He won't be allowed to keep it during the show but people won't look at his arm in the dark arena or backstage during costume changes. It should be okay.

And if someone asks, he can say it's a cat. Except, cats doesn't scratch so neatly...

On his way to Kellin's place, a car pulled over next to him and the window went down. Luke was confused and scared at the same time. Who is this? Is he going to get raped? Before he could worry any more, he saw a familiar face behind the wheel. 

''Get in.'' 

''You have a car?'' Luke asked Kellin as he opened the door, slipping in. 

He nodded. ''Yeah, I got it back today. Wanna go on a ride? I brought music.'' 

Kellin was wearing a black snapback to keep his hair in place with a pair of black shades sitting on the bridge of his nose. The rolled sleeves of his tee shirt gave Luke a perfect vue of his tattooed arms. 

A smiled on his lips, Luke nodded

A smiled on his lips, Luke nodded. Car rides with Kellin sounds more fun that car rides with him mum. Not only the guy's good company but he also has a better taste in music. Liz only listen to club music and radio hits...and she sounds horrible when she sings. 

Driving around with the windows down and singing along with his crush all afternoon, Luke couldn't ask for anything better.   

The were stopped at a red light when, without warning, Kellin reach his arm back and took something from the backseat where his bag was laying. He threw it at Luke who jumped in his seat, trying o catch whatever the he gave him. ''Chose whatever pleases you.'' 

Luke looked at his hands and saw an iPod. He smiled and plugged it in the car's USB hole. ''Do you have Homesick - the album - by A Day To Remember on your thing?'' Luke asked with hope in his voice.  

Out of all the bands Michael showed Luke, A Day To Remember are probably his favorite - so far. He also really like Mayday Parade and Paramore. These two aren't as hardcore as ADTR but they have good songs.