The Wedding

Today is the day I've being waiting for and I couldn't be happier.  I'm also nervous too.  Who isn't nervous on their wedding day though?  "You okay?"  I turn around to see Alice.

I say,"Yeah just nervous." 

She says,"Thats normal besides who wouldn't be nervous?" 

I say,"No one normal." 

She laughs and says,"You want to finish getting ready now?" 

I say,"Yeah. Are the boys still with Josh?"

She says,"Yes. Come on let's get you in your dress."

I smile and then follow her to the back room of the church.  My hair and makeup are already fixed . My hair is in tight curls down my back with my bangs pined back. My makeup is like it usually is, a little eyeliner with eye shadow. 

Alice says,"Okay step into it so you won't mess up your hair." 

I step into my dress and Alice zips it up.

She smiles and says,"You look beautiful." 

I stand in front of the mirror and smile. I do look beautiful for once.  My dress is lace and tight fitting at the top then it starts getting loose and wavy at the bottom.  My mom and Michelle walks in the room as I turn around. 

My mom says,"Oh honey you look gorgeous."

I smile and start to say something when Michelle says,"You really do look beautiful. My Josh is so lucky." 

I smile and says,"Thank you so much." 

My mom says,"Have you heard from your dad?" 

I say,"No. Why?"

She says,"I was just asking."

I say,"Okay.  Is it normal to be extremely nervous?" 

My mom and Michelle both laugh and say,"Yes." 

I say,"Okay good."

Josh's Point of View

"Daddy where's mommy?" 

I say,"She's getting ready."

Noah says,"Can we go see her?" 

I say,"You guys can. I can't." 

Aidan says,"Why can't you?" 

I say,"It's bad luck to see her before the wedding." 

Noah says,"I wanna go see mommy." 

Aiden says,"Me too." 

I say,"Okay. Hey Connor can you take them to Alex?" 

Connor says,"Yeah. Come on boys."

They walk out the door and Avan says,"You ready for this?" 

I say,"Ive been ready for 2 years." 

He says,"Alice said that Alex looks stunning in her dress." 

I say,"She looks stunning in everything." 

He smiles and says,"Come on we have to go on out there." I say,"Okay. Lets roll."

Alex's Point of View

I look into the room and see everyone standing there.  It's my turn next and I couldn't be get any more nervous.  The music starting playing and I take a deep breathe then start walking.  I see Josh staring at me and I smile.  Everyone stands and I continue walking until I'm standing next to Josh.  Everyone sits down and the preacher starts talking. 

We say our vows then he says,"Do you Joshua Ryan Hutcherson take Alexis Danielle Jackson as your wife?"

Josh says,"I do," then slides the ring on my finger. 

He says,"And do you Alexis Danielle Jackson take Joshua Ryan Hutcherson as your husband?"

I smile and say,"I do," then slide the ring on his finger.

He says,"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Josh smiles then kisses me, I of course kiss back. Everyone starts clapping and cheering.  I couldn't be any happier.  I am now officially Mrs. Hutcherson.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and our two handsome sons.

****
So this is the last chapter.  I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it.  I cannot believe there's 700 reads on this story. It's makes me unbelievably happy. Thank you all for reading it. I'll be posting a new story soon. I hope you guys will read it. Thank you again for reading, commenting, and voting!

-Hannah!

Edited 12-6-23

Story line is the same. I edited so it's easier to read.