Aidan and Noah

As soon as I saw Aidan and Noah, I fell in love. Aidan has a full head of dark brown hair, his little face is really cubby, his face is shaped like Josh's but he has my lips.  Noah has hair but it's a little lighter, his face is just as chubby of his brothers, his face is also shaped like Josh's, but unlike Aidan, his lips are shaped like Josh's. I'm holding them both in my arms at this moment. I couldn't be any happier.  They are perfect.

I look up at Josh and smile then say,"They look a lot like you." 

He says,"Aidan has your lips."

I say,"But everything else is you. Noah looks just you."

He smiles and says,"They perfect just like you though."

I smile then look back down at my boys, sleeping peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later that day*

Aidan and Noah finally got to come in the room an hour ago.  People have been in and out since they found out.  I'm happy everyone wants to come and see me, josh, and the babies but its starting to get annoying.  I've only held them twice in an hour.  I just keep smiling and listening to everyone talk though. I know I'm going to have the next 18 years to be with them all the time.  I look over at Josh to see that he is in deep conversation with Avan, who is holding Noah. 

Alice walks over to me and hands me Aidan then says,"They're so cute." 

I say,"Thank you."

I look down at Aidan and he has his eyes open smiling up at me.

I smile back then say,"Hey Josh, come here."

He walks over and says,"He finally woke up. Hi Aidan." Aidan smiles.

I smile and say,"He has your eyes."

He has brown eyes, the same color as Josh's.

I say,"Has Noah woke up yet?" Just as Josh opens his mouth Noah starts crying.

Avan says,"I didn't do anything I promise."

I laugh as he hands him to me. As soon as he's in my other arm he stops crying and looks up at me then over at his brother. I notice that he doesn't have brown eyes like Josh or Aidan.  He has green eyes, like me.

I say,"Green eyes." 

Josh says,"What?"

I say,"He has green eyes."

Alice says,"Like you."

I smile and say,"Yeah like me."

*****

I know my description of Aidan and Noah aren't the best but I tried. I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think!

Comment and vote!

-Hannah.

Edited 12-6-23

Story line is the same. I edited so it's easier to read.

The Night Everything Changed(Josh Hutcherson Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें