Waking up

I slowly open my eyes to see a doctor, my mom, josh, and Alice standing around me.

The doctor says,"You're finally awake good." 

I say,"What?"

He says,"You passed out because of blood loss right after you had your twins." 

I say,"How long was I out?" 

He says,"Just a day. Everything seems fine now." 

I say,"I haven't seen my babies yet. Can I see them?" 

He says,"Right after you eat. Your tray is sitting over there." 

I say,"Okay." 

He smiles then walks out of the room. 

Josh brings my tray over and sits it in front of me then says,"I was so worried about you." 

I say,"Im fine now. Have you guys seem Aidan and Noah yet?" 

Josh says,"I have but they won't let your mom or Alice without your permission." 

I look at my mom and Alice then say,"Hm that's weird. You guys can see them when they bring them in here." 

My mom smiles and says,"Thank you."

I smile back then say,"How much did they weigh?"

Josh says,"Aidan was the first to come out and he weighed 7 pounds 8oz and was 17in long. Noah weighed 6 pounds 8oz and was 16in."

I say,"Noah's smaller than Aidan. Is that normal?"

Alice says,"Yeah it's normal. I googled everything and Josh asked 500 questions." 

I say,"Did they say what made me go in labor early?"

My mom says,"It wasn't that early but they said you had a rip in your after birth and your water didn't break at all."

I say,"Then how did I have them?" 

Mom says,"They wanted out so did the after birth."

I say,"Thats weird and kind of scary."

Alice says,"Yes but you're fine now. That's what matters."

I say,"Yeah you're right. How long have you been here?"

She says,"Since the hour after you had them. But you need to eat."

I nod and open a bag a chip and start eating them. They only gave me a sandwich, chips, and a coke. It must be lunch time.

I hurry and finish then say,"Can I go see them now?"

Josh says,"I'll go get the nurse."

A few minutes later, he comes back with the nurse that helped deliver the twins.

She smiles at me and says,"Im glad you're okay. I was worried."
I say,"Thank you."

She says,"Im going to take you in a wheel chair because it's probably hard to walk. You have stitches."

I nod and Josh helps me into the wheel chair.

She says,"Are you ready?"

I smile and say,"Yes."

I finally get to see what my boys look like but more importantly I get to meet them.

****

I couldn't sleep so I went ahead and posted this chapter. I'll post another one tomorrow, or should I say today? I hope you guys like this chapter. I got the idea of her having the babies early from my sisters own experience. She had a baby 7 months ago and the same thing happened to her minus her passing out after she had my niece.

Comment and vote!

-Hannah!

Edited 12-6-23

Story line is the same. I edited so it's easier to read.