Shocked

I wake up to cramps in my stomach.  They hurt bad but the doctor said it would happen until the babies get here.  I also have to pee so I get up to go to the bathroom.  I walk to the bathroom and use it. When I wipe I see blood. That's not right.  What's going on? My due date is in 3 weeks but twins usually come early. But blood? Is this normal? Another pain hits and I hurry and walk back into the bedroom.  I decide to go to the hospital just in case something is wrong. 

I shake Josh and say,"Josh get up." 

He just groans.  I another pain hits me but it hurts twice as bad. 

I scream,"Josh! Get up. Something isn't right!" 

He sits up and says,"What's wrong?"

I say,"Im bleeding. I need to go to the hospital now." 

He jumps up and says,"Come on." 

We walk down the stair and slip on our shoes. We walk outside and get in the car and he stars driving, faster than he should.

About 10 minutes away from the hospital I feel like I need to use the bathroom, not pee. 

I say,"Josh." 

He says,"Yes?"

I say,"Either I need to use the bathroom or I need to push."

His eyes go wide as a strong pain goes through me. 

I say/scream,"Hurry! I think it's the second one." 

He starts going faster. We pull into the parking lot, he pulls to the front and parks.

He says,"Stay here."

I nod because I don't think I could say a thing. I'm in so much pain. It all hit me at once.  Josh comes back with a wheel chair and helps me in.  A nurse comes and takes the chair from him and starts pushing me into a room.

She says,"Im going to check you."

I just nod as I take off my pants. She does her job and says,"Yeah you're ready to push. I'll get the doctor. Put this gown on." 

I nod. Josh comes through the door and says,"So it's time."

I say,"Yeah. Help me put this on." 

I take off my underwear and shirt then he helps me with the gown. 

A few minutes later the doctor comes in and says,"We need to do this now. No epidural. There isn't any time."

I nod and say,"Okay."

He says,"Okay let's get this started."

He puts my feet up in the air and a nurse walks in.

She says,"Okay one.. Two... Three... Push."

She tells me to do this until the first boy is born.

The doctor says,"One baby to go."

I squeeze Josh's hand hard as I push Noah out. I start feeling really weak as I push.

. "Congratulations Alex. You're a mother to two heathy baby boy," is the last thing I hear before I pass out.

*****

So I decided not to do the whole 3 votes and one comment thing.  This story is almost over btw.  A few more chapters until I end it. But I'm going to start a new story soon after.  What did you guys think? Let me know.

Comment and vote!

-Hannah.

Edited 12-6-23

Story line is the same. I edited so it's easier to read.