Sunday Part 2

I must have gotten lost in thoughts and fell asleep. I wake up to my phone going off.

Alice; Hey it's 5. Where are you?

Me; Sorry I fell asleep. I'll be there in a minute.

Alice; Okay see you then. Btw Josh is here (;

I go to my bathroom and grab my tooth brush,perfume,hair brush then I go to my closest and grab something to wear to school tomorrow. I put them in my school bag then walk down stair. I walk into the kitchen and grab my keys off the counter then walk into the living room. My mom is sitting on the couch watching tv.

I say," Hey I'm going to Alice's. I'll see you when you get back."

She says," Okay. Be careful. Love you."

I say,"Love you too," then I walk out the front door. I get in my car and start driving to Alice's house.

I pull into her driving way, turn off my car, grab my bag, then get out of my car, and walk up the steps to her house. I try to open the door but it's locked so I knock.

Alice opens it about a minute later and says," About time you got here!"

I laugh and say,"Well are you going to let me in?"

She moves out of the way and I walk in and shut the door behind me.

She screams," Avan! Alex is here!"

Avan screams back," We're in the kitchen!"

She looks at me and says," Of course."

I smile and say," You should have known that."

She gives me a look and starts walking toward the kitchen. I follow her. Why am I so nervous? I just saw Josh last night. Oh god we're at the kitchen door.

Avan says," About time you got here. Josh wouldn't shut up about how much he wanted to see you."

Josh says," I did not!"

Alice says," He really did."

Josh blushes and looks down.

I laugh and say," I wanted to see him too."

Avan says," I told you she would feel the same!"

Josh mumbles something but I didn't catch it. Avan starts laughing.
Me and Alice look at each other confused and she says," What's so funny?"

Avan says," Well Josh said he wished that Alex could stay all night with him earlier but we all know that's not going to happen soon."

I say," Actually my mom is going out of town tomorrow for god knows how long so maybe that could happen."

Josh says," Really? When?"

I say," Tomorrow?"

Josh says," Yes."

I say,"Okay. It's a deal."

Avan says," Now that is settled. Let's get this party started!"

Alice says," We can't stay up late. Me and Alex have school tomorrow."

Avan says," Ah party pooper."

Alice says," Lets watch a movie!"

I say," That sound good to me."

Josh says," Yeah me too."

Avan says," Man I wanted to get drunk."

Alice says,"Don't you have to get up early tomorrow too?"

Avan says," So."

Alice says,"For a big brother, you're not a very good role model."

Avan says,"So who cares?"

Alice rolls her eyes and says," Come on," and starts walking into the living room. She runs and jumps on the couch and lays down. Then Avan runs passed me and jumps on the other couch so that just leaves the love seat for me and Josh. I walk to love seat and sit down and Josh does the same. 

Avan says," Want to guys want to watch?"

Alice says," Oooo put in the notebook!"

I say," Yes put in the notebook!"

Avan groans and puts it in,hits play, turns off the light and lays on the couch. The movie starts and Josh moves closer to me. I move closer to him and turn my attention back to the movie.

About half way through the movie I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull in out and open the text.

Josh; Avan fell asleep. Haha

I took over at Avan and he's asleep.

Me; Hahah.

Josh; So do you really want to stay all night with me or did you just say that?

Me; I really do.

Josh; Good. What time are going to come?

Me; After school I guess.

Josh; Can't wait (:

Alice sighs and says," Im going to bed!"

I say," Okay. Night."

She walks over to Avan and screams," Bubby get up and go to your room!"

He groans and gets up and walks up stairs.

Alice laughs and says," That was easy. Night love birds!"

I say," Goodnight."

As soon as Alice is out of the room Josh pulls me on his lap. I laugh and turn to face him. I'm about to say something but he kisses me. I kiss back.

After a few minutes he pulls away and says,"I've wanted to do that since you walked through the door."

Before I can reply he kisses me again, and I kiss back. He pushes me back on the love seat and he gets on top of me. We start making out. 

After about 20 minutes he stops and rests his forehead on mine. He's about to say something but Avan walks in and says,"Oh Woah. Sorry dude. I didn't know."

Josh gets off of me and says," It's not what it looks like. We were just kissing."

Avan says," I sure hope so. Wait until tomorrow at your house."

I stand up and say,"Uhhh well I guess I'll go to bed now. Night Josh, Night Avan."

They both say," Good night." And I walk up the stairs into Alice's room.

I lay down on the couch she has in her room. I'm kinda glad Avan walked in because I didn't want to do more. What am I going to do tomorrow if he tries? What's going to happen at school tomorrow? I'm so nervous about tomorrow.

******

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I didn't have service or wifi. Did anyone watch the Catching Fire trailer? It was amazing! I hope you liked this chapter.   Should I do Josh's point of view? Let me know.

Comment and vote!

-Hannah.

Edited 12-6-23
Story line is the same, I edited to make it easier to read.