The party(continued)

I felt something when me and Josh kissed. I can't describe it but it was different.

I'm standing next to the drink table, waiting on him to come back from the bathroom. I look at the vodka and then turn to see if Josh is coming back yet. He isn't, so I pour a little bit and down it. I look again, still no Josh so I pour a little more and down it. I do this until I see him coming back. I feel good. I know I have a strong buzz but I just hope Josh doesn't notice.

He smiles at me and says,"Miss me?"

I smile back,"Yes."

He looks at me weird," Did you drink while I was gone?"

"No..."

"Alex don't lie to me."

"Okay fine but just a little bit."

I try to walk closer to him but I stubble and would have fell if he didn't catch me.

He sighs,"Just a little bit my ass."

He helps me to a couch and sits down then pulls me on his lap.

"Josh. Don't be mad."

"Im not mad Alex."

I poke his face and say,"You look mad Joshy."

He tries not to laugh,"You're drunk."

I lean in close enough for just him to hear and say," And you're sexy but you don't hear me complaining."

He starts laughing,"Shhh. Just stop talking."

I say,"Okay Joshy," and lay my head on his chest.

*****

I went ahead and made a second part of "The Party" because I couldn't sleep. It's almost 6 am here. I know it's short but I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Comment and vote!

-Hannah!

edited 12-6-23
Story line is same. I edited so it's easier to read.