Tuesday

I wake up with someone's arms around me. I turn around to see Josh. I slowly get out of bed and check my phone. I look at the time, it's 9am. Oh shit I'm late for school.

I look around the floor for my clothes. I could only find my bra,shirt, and Josh's sweat pants but not my underwear. Great. I hurry and put my clothes on, grab my phone, then make my way down stairs.

I walk into the living room and grab my car keys off the coffee table then walk out the door. When I get in my car I decide to text Alice before I start driving.

Me; Hey I'm coming to school now. I have to tell you something.

I pull out of the drive way and make my way to school. It only takes me 30 minutes to get to school from Josh's house. I park in my normal spot and check my phone.

Alice; Okay! Why are late though?

Me; I'll explain at lunch.

I get out of my car and walk into the school. I go into the office and get a late slip. I slowly walk to my locker and grab my books. I really don't want to be here right now. I wish I was still cuddling with Josh. I sigh and close my locker and start walking to class.

*Josh's Point of View*

I get woken up by my alarm going off. I roll over and turn it off. I sit up and look around. Where's Alex? Did it dream everything that happened last night? I grab my phone and see that I have a missed call and text from Avan.

The text says; Hey man how'd last night go?

I text back; Good. Meet me at Starbucks in 20 minutes and I'll tell you about it.

I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom to take a shower. It only takes about 5 minutes then I get out. I walk to my closet and grab some basketball shorts and a t-shirt then put it on. I check my phone to see if Avan texted back.

Avan; Okay see you then.

I grab my keys and walk outside to my motorcycle. I could probably walk to Starbucks if I wanted to but a fan would spot me and I'm just too lazy. I park on the side of the road then walk in. I sit in the back and text Avan a simple "Im here." Then decided to text Alex.
"
Me; Hey beautiful (:

Alex; Hey handsome (:

Me; I had a great time last night. ;)

Alex; Me too.

Me; I miss you so much already :(

Alex; I miss you too ):

Me; I'll let you go learn now haha. Have fun

Alex; Okay bye. (:

I lay my phone down on the table as Avan sits down.

He says,"So how was last night?"

I say,"Good. Really good."

He says,"What did you guys do?"

I say,"You know the usual."

He gives a look and says,"What did you really do?"

I smile and say,"Each other."

He says,"Oh man. You got Alex to actually do that with you?"

I say,"Yeah why wouldn't she?"

He says,"For one you're over 18. And for two she broke up with her last boyfriend for even asking."

I say,"I guess I'm just lucky then."

He says,"You must be man."

I say,"Im going to get a coffee. You want anything?"