Chapter - 43

-Cameron-

There she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Her dark chocolate hair slowly falling down her face,

Her mouth slightly open; curved into a faint smile,

Her cosy body next to mine,

She was perfect.

Earlier this evening, I actually kissed her and let me tell you it was incredible. Her soft, plump, warm lips were unforgettable and the feeling that passed through me was so surreal.

And thats why I'm still awake, because I can't stop looking and thinking about her.

"No." Emily mumbled in her sleep, obviously dreaming. She tossed and turned, until her face was in my chest. I smiled at the ceiling as I played with her silky smooth hair.

I lowered my hands to her t-shirt, which was actually mine, and put them underneath it; so I was touching her warm stomach.

I heard a very dainty giggle escape her lips as she tilted her head back so she could see me, "Cam, what are you doing?" She asked; still giggling, her voice very crackly.

"Nothing." I smiled and just pulled her back into my chest.

There was a few minutes of silence, until Emily spoke.

"What are we?" She questioned.

I thought for a second, "Boyfriend, girlfriend?"

"Cam," She grinned widely, "That hasn't been made official."

"Well then, would you Miss.Ford do the honours of being my girlfriend?" 

She laughed, "Of course." 

*********************

-Emily-

"Em, wake up." Cameron whispered, slightly nudging me.

"Why? We're in Florida, its not like we are in Cali and we have to go do stuff." I mumbled; being really grumpy in the morning.

"I know," Cameron smiled before planting a delicate kiss on the middle of my forehead, "but your mom text you." 

"Ughh," I groaned, sitting up. "What does she want now." 

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and went onto iMessage,

Mom : Hey honey! How's your holiday going? Hope you're having fun. I have some exciting news fro you! x

Emily : Hi mom! The holiday's great and yes, I'm having fun. Whats the exiting news? x

Mom : Guess which little munchkin got accepted into the university that she applied for almost three years ago?! x

Emily : What.

Emily : ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!😆😆

I started squealing and jumping on the bed, expressing my excitement.

"Jesus, Em. What are you doing?" Cameron asked, but I was too elated and shocked to even say anything.

Mom : Yep! I received the acceptance letter through the door this morning! Would you like me to send you the photo? x

Emily : YESSSS PLEASEEE!!! x

The photo of the acceptance letter was barely visible thanks to my moms shaking hand. I could make almost all of it out though,

Dear Parent/Carer of Miss Emily Ford.

Congratulations! On behalf of the Admissions Committee, I am pleased to inform you that your child's application for Grittleton University has been APPROVED. She has been admitted to the Art program along with Photography and will be studying a range of interesting things, starting at the 15th of October.

This is the beginning of an important and life-changing journey for your child. She will be confident of stimulating a student experience, with solid support throughout her studies.Of course. her success will depend greatly on her motivation and dedication to achieving her academic and professional goals.

Once again, our warmest congratulations and welcoming to The Grittleton University.

Yours Faithfully, Wayne.F James of Grittleton University.

"Oh my goodness!" I screamed in excitement as I threw my phone to the other side of the room.

"What?" Cameron snapped; sounding scared.

"I got accepted into The Grittleton University, which I applied for at least three years ago!" I squealed, hugging Cameron tightly, planting hundreds of kisses on his face.

"Congratulations," He smiled, "When do you start?" 

"15th of Octobe-" I screamed once again before I was cut off.

"Shhh..." Cameron whispered, holding his finger to his lips indicating me to be quiet.

"This is legit insane..."