Chapter - 18

-Emily-

Okay...so maybe going to see Cameron wasn't a good idea at all.

He is fucking jerking off, whilst imagining I'm with him.

Ew.

Although, the sight did turn me on a tiny bit. But other than that, ew.

Wait. 

Does this mean that Cameron likes me?

If he's thinking I'm 'doing the dirt' for him, then doesn't that mean somethin-

I heard him pant heavily as it sounded like what he was doing, was now finished. I moved backwards, but my foot accidentally landing on a creaking part of the floor.

"Shit." I quietly breath whilst grimacing, hoping that Cameron heard nothing. I heard footsteps roam his room, so me being the idiot I am, I swiftly run back; stumbling over my feet as I do so.

"Uh-Emily?" He whispered. "What are you-uh-doing?" He fretted, anxious to if I saw him...you know.

We were in complete darkness and the guest bedroom was only a second away from me. 

Maybe I could scoot into there and pretend to be asleep, like I didnt see him doing anything.

I very quietly crawled into the bedroom, climbing onto the bed then closing my eyes, like I was asleep. As I did so I could hear faint footsteps making their way into the room that I was staying in.

I could almost feel Cameron's presence as he entered my room, making little sound whilst doing so. I heard him breath as sigh of relief as he saw I was 'sleeping'.

He came in, making sure not to disturb me, and sat down on the end of my bed. 

All of a sudden, a flash appeared through my eyes as well as a camera shutter noise being projected through the room. 

Did he just fucking take a picture of me? Sorry, but I look ugly af when I 'sleep'.

The sound of him typing signalled that he was putting it onto his social media. I slowly sat up from 'sleeping' and fluttered my eyes open.

This is when 2 years of acting comes in handy because I could get away with almost any situation.

"Cam, what are you doing?" I asked, purposely croaking my voice, making it seem like I just woke up. 

My phone pinged, meaning that I had a notification. In fact, I had many. They were all on Twitter from Cameron's fans.

I opened up Twitter to se what they were tweeting about, then scrolled reading all, but some, sweet messages.

@CamDalBae : I totally ship #Cemily! @CameronDallas @emilyxford

@Mel.Parks : I'VE SEEN THE YOUTUBE VID, I SHIP #Cemily 2016!!! 😵 @CameronDallas @emilyxford

@CamsGal1991 : who is this bimbo? Keep her away from Cam...😒 

@Pugs_Hugs : @CameronDallas and @emilyxford are you 2 dating??

 @amber_may12 : I'm dying over #Cemily rn!!!! 😵😵😵😵 @CameronDallas @emilyxford

@JacobSartorius: Praying for #Cemily! 🙌😂 @CameronDallas @emilyxford 

I laughed at the last one, knowing that Jacob was one of Cam's friends.

I had received so many tweets form people and it was unbelievable, too many to read. I also gained tons more followers whilst the whole '#Cemily' was going on. Then as my eyes scanned my phone, they stopped on a certain name,

@CameronDallas : What a cutie 😉 

Was what he captioned the picture of me sleeping, smiling slightly as he took the photo.

••••••••••••••••••••

WHOOP WHOOP, over 200 reads now, thank you soooooooo much! To anyone who's reading this book, ily ❤️