Chapter - 34

-Emily- 

Next morning

As I woke from a heavy slumber, I realise that I'm all alone on the couch with no sight of anyone I hung out with yesterday. I think they must've left after the movie, which I didnt even watch because I was sleeping on the couch, on Cameron's lap and in his arms.

Great. 

I'm spending my birthday alone.

I stood up and arched my back, earning a loud crack. "Ouch." I mumbled to myself, rubbing the sore area of my spine.

This morning I literally felt blind, so I went through the drawers and managed to find my mom's old glasses. Then after doing that, I ventured into the kitchen and something didn't seem right.

I cautiously walked further in, and noticed that there was a note left of the kitchen counter top. It read, 

Emily, 

Hi sweetie, I couldn't come back for your birthday because my sister, your auntie, had hurt her foot yesterday and she can't walk properly so I'm staying with her so I can help her out with walking. 

I also wanted to see you open your presents, so I took them with me this morning after I wrote this letter. 

Meet me and your auntie at The Royce at around 5:00pm and we can all go out for a meal. 

I wish you a very happy 21st birthday!

- Lots and lots and lots of love, mom x

P.S - Wear something fancy :)

I angrily scrunched the letter up into a ball and threw it as hard as I could at the wall. 

So not only have Cameron and the others gone, but also my mom too. 

I was seriously looking forward to my birthday, but not so much anymore. 

At least I get to see my mom later tonight and also my auntie, who I haven't seen in forever. My aunties name is Grace Ford, but I prefer to call her Auntie Ford because I think its a cute little nickname. My mom and her sister look very alike; dark brown hair, blue eyes and super long eyelashes, which is where I get mine from. 

Although, my eyes are an exotic mixture of brown, green and blue. Strange I know, but most people say that they are beautiful, which is of course always nice to receive a compliment.

While I was daydreaming and thinking, I wandered how Cameron and the others were doing so I wanted to text them via group chat, but because they just left without telling me I didn't really want to speak to them. I'm not going to lie I was pretty pissed off.

I walked back over to where I threw my moms note and unraveled it, then put it onto the fridge with a magnet.

I then opened the fridge and took a look at what selection I had for breakfast. 

"Porridge." I muttered to myself while grabbing some blueberries and milk, then walking over to the cupboard to get some oats.

********************

Later that day

"What to wear?" I asked myself as I let my fingers touch almost every piece of clothing in my wardrobe. "Well, mom said something fancy." 

I slowly flicked through all the items of clothing, my eyes landing on something I bought quite a while ago but never worn.

"Aha!" I said, rather enthusiastically, as I picked up a beautiful playsuit.

It was an ice-white playsuit that had a low neck and some lace detailing near the shorts part of it. It made my skin look like I had spent a week in Hawaii, which was of course a good thing. Then because it looked a tad chilly outside, I took a large beige coat and put it on.

And yes, the coat being Sierra's that Cameron let me wear.

I would've put my Yeezy's on but, that would make my outfit seem to casual, so I went with some nude, high heels to match the colour of my coat. (A/N : This is the outfit worn ⇣⇣⇣)

Then after finally putting on and picking my outfit, I did my makeup

Then after finally putting on and picking my outfit, I did my makeup. First, I applied some concealer to some dark and blemished parts of my face and didn't put foundation on because I hate it with a passion because I dislike the thick texture. Afterwards, I did all the other face things such as contour, highlight and blush. Then I ran some mascara through my eyelashes, which made them look super long. Next, I drew on some winged liner, but failed miserably so I took it off, then finished with the Kylie Jenner lip kit in the colour Koko K.

Because my hair is already somewhat curly, I left it natural, but brushed it out of course.

"Perfect." I said to myself as I admired my appearance in the mirror.

I checked the time and saw it was 4:27pm, which meant I had half an hour to get to The Royce to meet my mom and my Auntie Ford. I cautiously walked down the stairs making sure not to fall over in my high heels, then grabbed my keys, iPhone 6s and a small Chanel bag to keep my items in.

I went outside and hopped into my car and turned the engine on, earning a fast vibration from the vehicle.

To be honest, this was probably the most excited I had been all day.

••••••••••••••••••••

Really sorry, but I didn't know how to end this chapter😂.

A BIG Shoutout to parker_leah for leaving the most cutest and funniest comments on my chapters!

If you would like a shoutout, message me, comment on any of the chapters or vote, do whatever you want.😂

ALSOOOOO! My very own Kylie Jenner lip kits' came today, so I thought I would include that in this chapter. If you're wondering, I got them in the colours 'True Brown K', 'Koko K' and 'Dolce K'. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

stay classy ;)