Chapter - 4

-Emily-

My eyes were practically stuck together when I woke up because of my phone vibrating. I lazily swung my arm around and pressed speaker since I was to tired to hold the phone up to my ear and speak. It was a new day an the sun brightly shone in through my window, blinding me.

I looked at my phone and saw the caller was Cameron.

"Good morning, gorgeous."He said making me burn a bright shade of cherry. His voice was raspy and low, making me think about waking up next to him in real life. 

Yeah right, in my dreams...

"Morning." I replied barley audible and my voice cracking from just waking up. I rubbed my knuckles into my eyes and yawned loudly.

"How are you this morning?" He laughed, probably at me.

"I'm good, i'm good." I replied whilst stretching my sleepy legs.

"Jaxx misses you, you should come and visit again; he'd like that." He said, I could almost hear him smiling deviously through the phone.

"Or is it just that you miss me and you're using your dog as an excuse for me to come over?" I giggled.

"Noooo." He replied cheekily. "Anyways, I know this is gonna sound clingy, but do you wanna hang out? " He asked.

"Sure, and no you don't sound clingy. I actually wanted to hang out with you today anyway." I replied with a genuine smile on my face. Cameron made me happy. "And I'd love to see Jaxx." I laughed, talking about earlier.

I heard him laugh through the phone, which honestly made me feel so proud because I wasn't the funny type of person, but then when I do make a joke its absolutely hilarious.

"I'm going to pick you up at around 11:00, text me your address so I can pick you up." He exclaimed, still chuckling slightly through his words.

"Okay, see you soon Cam." I ended, thinking about the possibilities of where Cameron and I would be going.

"See you, babe." He finished as we both ended the phone call.

I literally think I just died. He called me babe. I loved the way he wanted to hang out with me again, it makes me feel cared for and just all around happy.

After 5 minutes of staring at my wall and drooling over Cameron's adorableness, I decided to get changed. I searched through my closet and put together the cutest outfit. It consisted of a creamy, beige, knit cardigan that was long, large and warm; then underneath that, a super cute white, loose cami that was accented by the word 'coffee' and a small cup of it. Then I slid into my light blue, distressed boyfriend jeans and rolled them up at the ends to reveal my white, low - top Converse. (A/N outfit is shown at the start of this chapter btw).

After checking my social media's for a while, my phone buzzed signalling that I had a message, it was from Cameron.

( C : Cameron • E : Emily )

C : Hello gorgeous, you ready yet??

I immediately blushed at his choice of words.

E : Yeah, you could come and pick me up now if you wanted.

C : Txt me your address and I'll be on my way.

I laughed to myself.

E : Number 12 Highland drive.

C : Cool, see you in a bit gorgeous.

E : Byeeee.

My stomach was filled with butterflies at this point because of the cute ass nicknames he was calling me.

I could get used to this...

••••••••••••

Thank you so much if you're reading this book! I legit love you so much!

a BIG shoutout to vampirediares22 for being so supportive and a genuinely nice person ;D 

Leave comments for suggestions of what should happen in the next chapter! <3