Chapter - 3

-Emily-

We pulled into Cameron's drive and to my surprise, he actually lived quite close to me.

"I didn't know you lived here." I stated as I got out of his car and followed him to his door and admired his house.

"Yeah, why'd you say that?" He asked as he inserted the keys for his house in to the door.

"Oh, its just that I actually live just a few blocks away from here." I replied smiling as we stepped inside his house.

the scent of delicious cologne crept up my nose as I took in the surroundings. The place was very modern and filled with many abstract artefacts, that probably meant nothing to Cameron, just there to make it look artsy. 

"What'd you think of it?" He questioned as he shoved his hands into his pockets and swung back and forth on his feet, as he noticed I was smiling like a goof. 

"It looks awesome." I replied, my eyes scoured the place.

"Do you want a tour?" He asked, smiling as he started walking towards the living room. Every time he began smiling at me I started blushing like crazy and became flustered.

It just got me.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I answered, following him whilst returning the smile.

"Okay, so this is the living room." He spoke funnily as he gestured his hands to the large living room. The white walls were complimented by the space gray couches that were placed in front of a large flatscreen T.V. 

"Wow." I said in astonishment.

****************

"And next, the bedroom." He said, whilst I was looking round the room, my eyes caught a husky rushing over to me. He laughed as the dog jumped up at my knees, begging for attention.

"Awhh, hellooo." I greeted in a high pitched tone because of my excitement.

"I hope your a dog typa person." Cameron laughed. "His names Jaxx."

I bend down so that I'm at Jaxx's level. His tail was wagging like crazy as I ruffled his fur with my free hand. "AWWH! He's so cute!" 

Cameron knelt down next to me, and pets Jaxx too. From the corner of my eye, I can feel him watching me. Not in a creepy way. For some reason, when his eyes are on me, it makes me feel powerful and like I'm the full attention and I'm actually okay with it.

"I seriously love huskies." I speak truthfully. When I was younger I used to have a black and white husky named Oreo. But unfortunately he died a few years after we got him.

"I can tell." He chuckled.

"So, we carrying on with the tour?" I asked as I giggled with him.

"Sure." He replied. Cameron gently took my hand and as soon as we touched, my finger tips tingled with an electrifying sensation, which has never happened to me before. For some reason, his warm touch caused me to tremble and practically die inside because it was so fucking cute. His fingers were tightly intertwined with mine, almost like he didn't want to let go.

In that moment, that was I could think about.

•••••••••••••••••••

Thank you so much to everybody who's reading this! I love you all so much!