Chapter - 22

-Emily-

Cameron opened the front door to reveal a large, expensive-looking, black van.

"What's that doing there?" I asked as we walked up to it.

"Its taking us to the mall." He replied as a man in a black suit opened the back door of the van for us, so we could get in.

"Why do we need a van this expensive, to take us to the mall?" I asked, following Cameron into the snazzy mode of transport.

"Because, the mall we're going to isn't like the one down the road. It's more fancy." He replied, buckling his seatbelt, I did the same.

"I'm looking forward to it." I smiled, as the driver starting making the journey to the shopping centre.

"You should be" He replied, putting his hand on my thigh, creating a fuzzy sensation settle in my stomach. "loads of famous people have been there like The Kardashians and the Jenner's, Gigi Hadid, Kanye and tons more." He added.

"Seriously?" I asked, my mouth slightly gaped open because of how expensive this place must be.

"Yeah, since its your birthday soon, I thought I might treat you." He smiled, once again giving me that fuzzy sensation in my stomach.

"You know, you don't need to do all this stuff." I stated, feeling flattered by his kindness.

"Well, you deserve it." He replied, making me slightly confused.

"Deserve it?" 

"Yeah. You've just been the most amazing person in my life right now and this is how I'm going to thank you." 

Wow. I'm being the most amazing person in his life right now. That's an honour and achievement.

"And so are you, when's your birthday?" I questioned.

"7 days after yours." He answered, turning his head to me.

"So..." I said, working out the date in my head. "September 8th." I finished, looking at him to see if it was right; he nodded.

****************

"Oh. my. Jesus." I muttered, seeing a large amount of people waiting outside the superior shopping centre.

"They somehow found us." Cameron laughed. 

As the car rolled to a halt, everybody immediately swarmed the van. Many fans of Cameron were taking pictures, screaming and crying in excitement. They couldn't see inside so that means they didn't see me snap some quite pictures for Twitter.

"Ready?" Cameron asked as if it was some sort of challenge.

"Not really." I chuckled.

"Follow me." He stated softly.

As soon as the same man in a black suit opened the door, the screams of excitement grew louder, which shocked me a little bit because I wasn't use to being crowded by so many people. Cameron hopped out of the car first, looking around as he waited for me to get out after him. Everyone was hollering and squealing for our attention, either wanting a picture or an autograph. The screams and squeals of excitement were deafening they were that loud.

 I felt incredibly uncomfortable and insecure because I was very claustrophobic and wasn't wearing any makeup.

Cameron saw I wasn't liking it and, as an instinct, he reached his hand out so I could hold it. Without hesitation, I quickly laced our hands together, making me feel much more comfortable with the situation. Then thats when the loud screams suddenly all turned into soft 'awe's'.

"Dallas?" A built man wearing body-guard like clothing asked.

"Yep." Cameron replied nodding.