Chapter - 42

-Emily-

He was going to kiss me.

My heart stopped functioning properly as Cameron snaked his hand to the back of my neck; gently pulling me closer to him. I looked deeply into his eyes before his latched his lips onto mine, putting every bit of passion and love into the kiss. I pressed my lips firmly onto his, showing that I accepted it.

The warm, gentle feeling of his lips caressing mine sunk into my skin, making me crave even more of him as I arched my back into his snug chest; my body fully pushed up against his.

And yes, it's crazy how someone can have this effect on you.

I tangled my hands through his hair, playing with some longer strands on the top, as he grabbed ahold of my petite waist and laced his arms around me.

It was perfect,

He was perfect.

I pulled away not wanting it to go any further; because knowing me it would.

"I-I'm sorr-"

Before he could even apologise, I slowly pecked his lips, "There's no need to be sorry." I smiled, feeling the most happiest I had ever been all my life, "That was incredible."

A mellow, yet passionate smile spread across his face in delight before he pulled me into the strongest hug.

I smiled into the crook of his neck, realising how lucky I was and never wanting the moment to end.

We both stopped hugging for a moment and looked into each others eyes before speaking.

"Are we going to tell anyone?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Nope," Cameron smiled, "It'll be our little secret."