Chapter - 6

-Emily-

"You're so adorable when you blush like dat." Cameron said in a funny voice as he did his 'puma' face.

"Staph it." I laughed, blushing even more from the fact that he pointed it out.

We neared closer to Victoria's Secret and a wave of butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I think this was the most nervous i've ever been to go into a shop. My thoughts were interrupted when Cameron gently squeezed my hand and smiled at me because he noticed I was daydreaming.

"Hello, can I help you at all?" A woman kindly asked me.

"No thank you." I replied, smiling at her. She nodded and Cameron and I walked further into Victoria's Secret.

"Dayyuummm." I heard Cameron mumble as his eyes widened at some lingerie. I laughed and nudged his arm.

-Cameron- (Ayyyeee, new P.O.V!)

"Dayyuummm" I said eyeing up the underwear, knowing that Emily would hear me. She laughed at me and nudged my arm in the process. "Oww..." I whimpered, pretending to be hurt. She continued laughing.

"How about you go and smell the perfumes." She suggested, not wanting me to be with her whilst she looked at the lingerie because she would be uncomfortable.

"Or I just stay with you." I replied, holding up our hands which were both tightly intertwined together. When my hand was in hers it was like it was meaning to be, they fitted perfectly. Her long fingers were unimaginably soft and whenever I held them, I was overwhelmed with happiness.

"Okay, but I hope you don't mind me looking for underwear." She uncomfortably muttered. When she spoke like that, it made me smile and all fuzzy. 

"I'm down with that." I replied, laughing.

************

"You know you didn't have to buy me that t-shirt." She said innocently whilst looking deeply into my eyes as we walked out of Hollister. 

"It's okay I-" I was about to say before I was interrupted by 2 squealing girls.

"Cameron. Fricking. Dallas." One of the girls with brown hair stated sounding shocked. Emily walked away slightly confused, she frowned at me. 

"Hi!" I greeted as they smiled immensely at each other, and also me.

"Can we get a picture?" The other girl squealed as they both jumped around in excitement.

"Sure." I replied as the brunette pulled out her phone. "Can you like, kiss me?" She asked, holding her phone up at 'selfie level'.

I held my lips up to her cheek for a few seconds as she took the picture. 

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" She shrieked, the other one looked too overwhelmed and didn't say anything. I smiled as they scuttled away whilst glaring at the picture.

I turned around to Emily and saw her sitting down at a bench on her iPhone with her bags propped up next to her, looking particularly bored. I jogged over to her and slid into the seat opposite to where she was sat.

"Sliding into the dm's be like." I laughed, as did she.

"So, who were they?" She asked, now smiling at me. Her smile is so genuine and sweet with just the right touch of shyness, it caused an unexpected warmth to rush through me.

"Fans." I replied, smiling back at her. She looked at me puzzled.

"Fans? You didn't tell me you had fans." She stated as she looked intrigued, yet confused.

"Well, I am on Vine and Youtube. Stuff like that." I responded as I pulled out my phone and turned it on, to show her what I was on about.

"Oh, how come I've never stumbled across you before?" She asked whilst smirking. Oh wow, I think she just killed me. 

-Emily-

Shit, it didn't mean to come out in that tone of voice.

"All I have is Twitter and Instagram." I stated, looking at Cameron to see that his cheeks were slightly rosey. Did I make him blush?

"Anyway, do you want to come back to mine? We can just chill." He asked, changing the subject.

"Sure." I replied as he took my hand, the fuzziness and warmth spread throughout my body.