Chapter - 32

-Emily-

"What about me?" I asked Madison as she was still giggling.

"The way you act around Cameron is hilarious." She replied, rocking back and forth as she laughed.

"You can't blame me though, can you?" I chuckled.

"No, I ca-"

"Em, can you pass me the sun-cream?" Cameron asked as water dripped from his model-like body.

"Sure, here you go." I replied, tossing him the bottle of sun cream.

"Thanks." He said, squeezing the contents of the tube onto his skin. I look over at Madison and saw she was smiling hard at me, trying not to chuckle.

Cameron had finished with the sun cream and threw it back to me. "Forgot your back" I stated, looking at him from the floor.

"Can you get that shiz for me." He replied, making me laugh at his choice of words.

I put the sun-screen onto my hands and started rubbing it onto his baby soft back. I was probably enjoying this more than I should've been. I moved my hands in gentle circular motions, making my way up to his shoulders.

"Dang, you would give good massages." Cameron stated, making me laugh hysterically even though it wasn't entirely funny.

"Can you do mine for me please?" I asked, giggling through my words still.

"If you come in the water." Cameron once again bribed.

"Nope." 

"Please?" He pleaded.

"Whatever you say, I'm not going in." I repeated like earlier.

"Well if you don't want to go in, i'll make you go in." Cameron deviously said.

"Don't you dare." I growled.

Before I knew if he threw me over his shoulders, so my head was facing his back.

"Cameron, if you fucking put me in that water, you're dead meat." I snapped, rather rudely, but joking of course.

"Too bad." Cameron replied, as he took one step into the sea.

"Cameron!" I yelled smiling, harshly hitting his back.

"Ow." He winced. "For that you're definitely going in." I could basically hear the smirk on his face.

"Don't you eve-"

I was about to say before I was thrown into the clear, blue water. I quickly rose back to the surface gasping for air.

"You little bitch!" I shouted whilst laughing at how annoying he was being. He just laughed as did all the other guys. "Do you know how much I fucking hate you right now?" I chuckled.

"Nope, and I don't want to find out." He replied, also laughing.

***************

After trying to murder Cameron, I gave up and went back to Madison where we just chilled and let our bodies soak up the sun. In the background, I could hear the cheerful songs of birds as they flew ahead and the contagious laughter of the boys in the ocean.

I stood up and brushed some random bits of sand of of me as I started walking away from our little 'camp' we had going on.

"Where you going?" Madison asked, lifting the shades off her eyes.

"A little walk." I replied, smiling at her.

"Okay, stay safe." She laughed.

"I'll try." I replied, also laughing.

5 minutes of walking down the side of the beach really took my mind off things and made me feel much more relaxed. The sound of the sand crunching beneath my feet was heavenly and the sensation of sun on my skin was even better.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Cameron asked, startling me a little. I swear only the smallest things startle me.

"A little walk." I replied as I continued look at the scenery through my RayBan's.

This is why I love the beach.