Lost: Lu x Eve x Aisha

Start from the beginning

"It's okay though, apparently Elesis is tagging along, y'know to make sure Elsword won't get lost himself." Eve commented, looking at her phone in concern. "But we might be so lost that it'll take a while.."

"God," Aisha's hand went to her forehead, massaging away the headache that had formed. " But Elsword! Of all people! God, better just stay the night here, at the beach!"

Lu's eyes lit up at the idea as a smile wormed its way to her lips. "I mean, we're here already, so why not?"

Eve's eyes widened, realization spreading through her body like a wildfire. "You're not actually serious?"

"Hell yeah!" Aisha screamed as she struggled to run across the sand, trailed by both Lu and Eve with the same burning excitement. Their feet sank with every step taken yet it didn't bother them as they were enjoying the presence of their soulmates.

Lu lit up empty torches with blue flames, the area coated with a layer of unsettling warmth and shrieks of glee. Her pale fingers reached to the bottom of her dress, and in a swift move, the piece of clothing lay abandoned on a stray beach chair. In perfect formation, a jump and a professional-like dive later, Lu's body was submerged in chill water, goosebumps popping all over her skin and leaving a tingle of energy at the coldness of the water.

The Nasod queen rolled her eyes in an impish manner and stripped herself of her jean shorts and crop top, jumping off a dock and spraying water in the nearby vicinity. Aisha smiled and removed her floral jumpsuit, diving into the water with a scream of shock as the icy liquid enveloped her.

They all resurfaced at once, breathless and barely reaching the water surface, even on their tippy-toes. The waves softly washed over them, sometimes a bit too harshly. A few mistakenly timed kicks and flaps later, an all-out war had formed, including somehow waterproof Nasod robots, cleverly placed rifts between dimensions and sensory-activated demon traps.

Later, Rena, Raven and Ciel had arrived at the beach, looking desperately for one of their most beloved members of the El-Gang, Eve, but were met with the sight of the three ladies snuggled under their clothes, sand covering their skin and is that seaweed in Lu's hair?

And some of you may be asking, 'How come Rena, Raven and Ciel had arrived before Elesis and Elsword?'

Let's see. . .

(30 minutes prior)

"Hey, Eve's lost with Lu and Aisha, right?"

"Yeah."

"And Elsword's picking them up?"

"Yeah, but I think Elesis is tagging along."

"But Elsword is driving?"

". . . Yes." The gears started to turn in Ciel's mind while Raven and Rena stared at him in waiting for him to react.

"Oh my god!" Rena and Raven instantly started panicking with Ciel, blurting things that could happen.

"They could get kidnapped!"

"Or raped!"

"They might not bring leftovers!"

"My god, Elsword is going to take the exit towards Elder, fuck!"

"Wait," Rena shouted, turning to Ciel as her icy stare made his knees go weak yet his face drain itself of color. "Your empathy link with Lu, it'll get help us find her?"

A light bulb lit up in the hallway.

A serious look adorned his face.

"Bitch, we better hurry the fuck up, because the link is weakening and I don't know fucking why."

(present moment)

"So they're sleeping." Rena dully noted, watching them.

"And alive." Raven added with a slight tone of optimism. At once, the three older fighters let out sighs of relief.

Rena smirked and elbowed Raven's side. He caught the glimpse of amusement in her eyes which made him shake his head and roll his eyes. Ciel, on the other head, didn't comprehend their exchange of actions until the oh-so bold move, respectively from Rena, of stripping herself of her green top. Ciel, who is usually terribly pale, became hot to the face, to the point where he has trouble breathing.

Raven rolled his eyes once more as he watched his girlfriend dive into the ocean, sitting at the shallow end and complaining how cold it is. The former Crow Rider smirked, looking at Ciel with a grin and teasingly removed his shirt. The butler, on the other hand, felt like he was slowly dying.

God damn it, Ciel! Pull yourself together! You used to be one of the most notoriously known criminal in the underground! He bitterly thought to himself, biting his lip as his eyes trailed to Raven's figure running towards the sea. Fuck, why did I have to get in a relationship with the most teasing people on the fucking world?

His thoughts were interrupted when a pair of stone cold hands encased around his ankles. His first thought was to scream, but as his eyes trailed down, he saw the nails painted a lime green, and he instantly knew it was Rena. As result of her sheet strength and Ciel's futile resistance, both Rena and Raven had dragged him into the ocean, splashing him relentlessly with the brisk water.

Minutes that dragged into hours, time passed by recklessly and the trio of girls who were asleep had joined in on the fun.

"Sorry to stop the party," A new voice spoke, freezing the six of them in place as Ciel and Lu were locked in a death grip, Rena and Aisha fighting with their magical powers and Eve and Raven calmly exchanging Nasod tips and snippets. All eyes turned to the newly arrived person, a redheaded female with her girlfriend, both clad in their pyjamas. A small smirk formed on the swordswoman, a simple gesture that indicated that the fun time was over.

Her truck was quite full, with three shivering, cold girls in the back and three adults playing car games. As Elesis entered the highway, Ara turned 'round to them with a grin.

"So, what the hell happened there?"

|•|

1549 words

HERE

LONG AWAITED ONE SHOT

THIS TOOK A SHIT WHILE

SORRY GRAY I STILL LOVE YOU HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME BABE

ANYWAYS

struggllesss

y'see

people are requesting stuff

BUT

i kinda dont feel like writing them, simply because i dont exactly ship them.

I KNOW ITS TERRBILE BUT

thanks to gray, i no longer ship mainstream ships.

which is bad

like

aisha and elsword has become a 'brother-sister' bond than a love bond

yknow what i mean??

anyway

ALSO PLEASE PM ME YOUR REQUESTS SO ITS EASIER TO FIND THEM.

start the message with

"Elsword One-Shot" and then go on with your request

ITS SIMPLY EASIER FOR ME

okay

Vote, Conment and Share if y'all liked it, and I very much appreciate all the support!

Love y'all!

Signing out,

-Tam