Daughter of The Demon

Start from the beginning

"Oh you can't have forgotten about her so quickly Master Wayne. Ra's Al Ghul's daughter, sir." I was sure he was going to bring her up.

"Why would she be a distraction, Alfred? You know I don't care about her." I snapped.

"Yes of course sir, just as much as you don't care about Ms. Striker I presume ?" He said and I cut off the connection between us.

I finally reached the door within a large totem pole as I slid down and landed into their base. I started walking forward, scanning the area. This was odd. Usually I would've been bombarded by 12 assassins by now. I looked to my left and that's when the smoke bombs were dropped. Yup, spoke too soon. The smoke cleared and 2 female assassins were charging at me with another 3 surrounding my back. These are her trainees. Talia must be here. I took down the two women attacking me then turned to the one charging from behind me and broke her elbow before putting her to sleep. The two remaining assassins were about to charge me when a voice came from the darkness behind them.

"Rōka! Uhām̐lē ēka vinā adhikāra ghusnē vyakti chaina usalā'ī chōḍa. " Talia appeared from the shadows.

The assassins seemed hesitant at first and remained were they stood before Talia went closer to them.

" Yō ṭhīka mahilāharu cha, tapā'īṅkō pōṣṭa pharkanuhōs. " She said with a softer tone.

The two assassins then gave her a small bow, nodded, and marched away. I turned to her as they disappeared at the end of the tunnel and she was already looking at me.

"Bruce.." She spoke.

"Talia." I greeted her back.

"I see you have come to your senses. Do you finally wish to complete the demon trials?" She asked.

"I'm here to see your father." I replied.

"Yes Bruce, and he won't see you unless you've completed the trials." She said sternly.

"I know." I said as she held my gaze for a moment before leading me to where her father was.

*Joker's P.O.V*

  Ever since I pulled her off the rail she's isolated herself in her usual place in my office. She was glancing at me every now and then. I could see her through the side of my eye. Most of the time I spend here isn't spent planning as I have easily seemed to convinced her. I usually stay here to watch her. I was angry at her and.. him. I let my anger get in the way and now I don't have any words for her. I hate the tug she has on my heart and how weak she makes me. I hate watching what my selfishness has done to her. I finally turned my head to fully glance at her and she was looking at me. It wasn't a hateful look though. It was soft, like she was tired of fighting. She just wanted to give in. She held my age for a few seconds before looking down at her hands.

"Why won't you let me up on the rails?" She asked quietly.

"Since when were you an adrenaline junkie?!" I retorted

"I feel trapped in here, it gets a little hard to breath sometimes.." She fidgets with her nails.

"I'll try and get 'em to unhinge the windows for ya." I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing to do all day! It's dark and depressing in here! You can't just leave me here to stare at the walls all day!" She replied.

"Well what gives you the right to be stressed out huh?! Why do you get to be mad and depressed?! You're not the one with poison in your veins! You're not the one dying." I spat back.

"Not when your thoughts are suffocating you! Not when watching you like this is already killing me!" She raised her voice and I went silent.

"The rush..it clears my head for a bit." She then added with a lower tone as she bit her lips.

---------------------------------

Hi guys!!

Alright! 2 chapters to go!!

I just wanna repeat this very briefly since some of you haven't caught it the first time around.

I have decided on a trilogy so bear in mind that there will be a third book and that whatever happens 2 chapters from now is not the end.

In fact, the third book is only the beginning ;)

Anyway! 

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! It was kind of a filler but all the action is yet to come.

Don't forget to share your thoughts with me in the comments and vote.

I hope you're all having a great day!

Much love xxx