Author has to say...

*Edit* All of the intro's and the story parts were written back in 2016

Assalam o alaikum to everyone reading this...! :)

At first I am thankful to my Lord Allah Almighty who gave me the honor to write an Islamic story! I had never thought that the story would come out like this...

The idea of this story had been lurking in my mind since long ago but I never gave it a thought, thinking it might be boring, (because I hadn't worked out the details...) but then I came across Wattpad which truly inspired me and urged me to create my own story out of my imagination. I gradually found that most of the Islamic stories here were having the same plot line and portrayed characters to be too much perfect that it would be a shame for imperfect people like us to be not like them, so I decided to write something about sin and repentance. Something, from which people like us would get hope of being forgiven...and that Allah is really forgiving. So that was when this story hit me.

As for Hareem and Zohaib, the characters of my story, they were not at all perfect, not role models but they led us to a path of repentance. I don't know what would you people be thinking about this story but we cried with both of them, smiled with them, suffered, felt their pain, and cherished their happiness in the end...Although they were imperfect but at least for me, they made me fall in love with both of them. (Actually it goes a little more to..... Zohaib :p) Oh...How cruel I have been to both of them....right? ;( :p I made them suffer a lot...Oh I love you both! *hugs the book*

...And yeah how can I forget you people, who have been reading and supporting me by your precious votes, comments and praises. I've made many friends during this journey. The moment of delight for a writer is when he/she comes to know that their story is being read, and it becomes even more awesome when the feedback is positive....So here are some of the people who made my days awesome by supporting me.... I being new to wattpad...

Shinkoseiko...!

elegantgem

NazaMhamad

Frog999

NyazSalh

el-desu

crazyme_97

princessbreeze

Maha

...And I'm really really really sorry...if I forgot any names! but I really mean it, I am thankful to all of you...and the silent readers there, behind the curtains :) I see you... :)

...And as you know that I am about to confront my exams... :( I'll be back after them with a bang! :D with more stories....I already have some ideas for new stories in my mind, so if you think this story was something different...InshAllah you'll find them different too! So stay updated...take care of yourselves, and never forget to check yourself on the scales of goodness and sin! May Allah direct all of us to the right path! Ameen

I hope I have conveyed all the messages to you that I wanted to deliver. Now I would be waiting for your final comments about this story...any character you loved? any quote? lesson or idea you liked?