He's gone...!!!

Hareem held her hand in front of her, while sitting on the bed. It had light bruises, the bruises that had marked her at the cost of her dignity. She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror she stared at herself in it, with no expressions. Her beautiful eyes were red and had lost their eternal shine and had dark circles all around them. Her white complexion had turned pale. Her beautiful long black hair was now a mess. She bowed her head, still expressionless and cold, there was complete silence all around. After a couple of moments she looked up again, with a strange glare and tightened jaws, her eyes wandered at the ceiling, at the floor, then back at mirror, but not coldly this time. Instead she had a slight side smirk on her face....

___________________________________________

He came out of the bathroom, still yawning, and battling against the strokes of a helpless sleep. He ran his hand through his black hair and began to whistle the tunes of his hit songs, trying to keep his eyes open. He came to stand in front of the mirror, and once again ran his hand through the hair, when suddenly his iPhone began to shriek. It was an unknown number.

"Hello" he picked it up and spoke, breaking the sequel of his tunes.

No one answered.

"Helloo!!" this time he stretched the word.

"Is this Zohaib Asfand?" the unknown voice erupted.

"Yeah, lucky enough, this is me" he smirked, taking a sip of coffee.

"You have to come right now, it's an emergency!" the voice was panicked.

"You wish!" he said sarcastically and shook his head.

"It really is an emergency, you're gonna regret if you don't come! it could be dangerous for your career!" that warning voice had something, that made Zohaib straighten up.

"Who's this?"

"I can't tell you that right now, but I bet you know me, just don't waste time and come near the park, that is near your house." at this he was startled "she knows my house!" he thought but could not ask.

"Okay, i'll be there in a minute."

He hung up, and rushed towards the room next to the lounge. By now his sleep was gone far away. He was shaken up by the unknown voice warning him of an upcoming threat, who could that person be, whom I know? He thought. "It's just my aunt, whom I recognize." He had an aunt, the sister of his dead mother. She had taken the responsibility of his upbringing when he was a child but after the death his parents in an accident he had turned rebellious. He listened to no one, and took decisions on his own. He then soon chose music as his career and got separated from her, despite her insisting to stay. Since then he cut off his contact with her and led his in his own way.

By now he was on the road walking briskly in his night suit, the plain grey t-shirt with trousers. It was a bright sunny day. It was somewhat less populated area especially the place he was headed to, was haunted with only a few houses built far away. As soon as he took a sharp turn from the corner of the street he felt a hand grabbing his arm and covering his mouth with a wet paper, his instincts urged him to turn around and see that person who had such a strong grip, but he was so tightly gripped that his struggle to let himself free, could not make it. It was suffocating, his breaths became irregular, and his vision went blur. That person took both his wrists at his back and clutched them tightly with just one hand, then pulled him to somewhere. He was loosing his conscious, it was probably the chloroform. The last scene he could perceive was, that he was being dragged like a dog and there was a white van ahead of him. After that something hit him really hard on his head, so hard that he passed out.....

Assalam o alaikum :)

Yup this is a cliffhanger...!!! :D and I know this is a short chapter but don't worry I'll update soon...

So readers what do you think happened to hareem? why was she acting so weird..??

What's gonna happen with Zohaib?? 

Who was the one to call him??

What was the threat to his career?? 

Who was doing all this??

This is what I wish to know from you guys, so do read, vote and comment!!