Prologue

Assalam o alaikum everyone :)

This was my first book on wattpad which got a lot of success and was loved by my precious readers, so whoever of you is the first time reader, I ensure you wouldn't regret reading it. It is not an Islamic story just by the name and it is indeed spiritual. so now i would update two chapters in one day....maybe in alternate days or everyday...

Okay...so the old readers!! the story would be having some changes...so NO SPOILERS!!! :) Here is the prologue.

Hareem Naaz was a 21 year old, beautiful, pious, islamic girl, who was busy enjoying her life full of beautiful colours. She was about to marry his cousin, when something happened, that changed her life forever. What was that? Did she collapse? or stood for herself? in a good way or a bad way?

Zoahib Asfand, a 25 year, young, handsome and famous rock star leads a life of dreams! He had everything one could dream of, fame, luxuries, wealth and a huge fan-following. But he did not know what life ahead was holding in hand for him. Trust me if knew it before he would never had done any of the BIG mistakes...

You might think of them as two different stories for now, but let me tell you, this is just one story of two different people whose fates interwove, unexpectedly, as their lives took wild twists and turns. But BEWARE of the fact that it is not a cliche' love story in which two people meet and fall for each other, this is a tale of souls, which are scarred, made to suffer, tested, then ultimately healed! This is a tale of souls. This is a very different kind of love story which is not what you have read or heard before..... it is rather painful...which would heal your souls as well, all the way you read it!

And one thing more, this is purely a work of fiction, I have not targeted any famous personality or role model in it, any resemblance with any other work, is purely coincidental.

So let's start our soulful journey with Hareem and Zohaib!