Find him...

Assalam o alaikum :)
TADAA....!! :D surprise...
I actually had written this chapter already so I just needed to press 'Publish' which I did :D...
WARNING: We are gonna have a roller coaster ride from now....so fasten your seat belts...:)

It was fifth year since she came to England. She did not remain in touch with Tehreem as she was before.
Tehreem herself called her and complained about it. But she was not in a state to understand anything.
Khadija was getting married and had invited Hareem to her wedding.
Aunt Rubina called her daily and asked her about her health and routine. Same was the case with Amna and Ibad.
Her psychological state was not good anymore. She spent sleepless nights thinking about the same thing that what had happened to her? and why is she not happy. She often tried to read Quran but every time she held it. Strange anxiety took over her and forced her to close the holy book. She was a hafiza, but what a phenomenon it was that she could not read Quran.

"You treat people like dogs.....Allah doesn't love such people..."

The innocent voice carrying a horrible message always echoed in her ears irritating and depressing her.

"He was worth it...I...I haven't done anything wrong...He ruined my life...So I took revenge..."

The war of truth and false never left her mind.
After a week she went to London to attend Khadija's wedding. Zainab was there too.

"Oh my God Hareem...why...you are so weak...!!" Zainab gasped immediately after greeting Hareem.

"What on earth has happened to you...? See those dark circles around your eyes...!" Khadija spoke lifting her red frock. Hareem smiled a little, she could not find words to say something.

"N...No...I'm okay.." this was the only sentence she could utter in a weak voice.
They were sitting in the dressing room of the wedding hall.

   *****

There was hustle and bustle all around. People were busy greeting the guests and making arrangements. Hareem was sitting on a table at the far corner of the hall with Zainab. Hareem was wearing a sky blue frock with light silver floral patterns on it. Her hair were resting on her back. She had no make up on but her natural beauty made her look distinct even in the crowd.

Both the girls were having dinner while Khadija was on the stage with the bride groom, shying and greeting people who were wishing a good life ahead.

Zainab's phone rang and she got up as it was a bit noisy around.
Hareem quietly slid the plate away from her. She had no appetite. It was just in front of Zainab that she had to eat otherwise she had no desire to eat anything nor her taste buds deliver the delicious tastes of the colourful food, anymore.
She stared at the table unknowingly, when she felt someone sitting next to her on the table. She looked up and her gaze met a man who was smirking at her. She glanced at him expressionlessly not thinking of lowering it.

"Hello I'm Fahad.." He grinned.

Hareem stared at him continuously. Something was emerging.

"You are a friend of the bride I guess...?" His smile went wider.

"You're here for the autograph I guess..."

A voice echoed in her ears.
His eyes were brown. She was not listening to him. She was looking at his eyes.

"You look pretty in this frock..." the man smirked again.

"Why have you wrapped yourself in a tent-like cloth....You look ugly..."

The voice seemed to erupt from somewhere really close.
His eyes were just like Zohaib's...having the same filth...disgust.
He looked around then dragged his chair a little closer to her. She did not move but kept on staring his at eyes.