s i x t e e n

-hoseok pov-

"So you walked all the way to my house just to stay the night then ask me in the morning to run away with Taehyung?"
Jungkook questioned tapping his fingernails on the mahogany table.

"I never asked you to elope with him, just to, you know, get back with him?"
I replied with a nervous smile as I took another sip of my coffee, it was nearly 8:00am and I really wasn't in the mood to be talking to Jungkook, however, I had to figure things out.

"Hoseok, how did you even know my address?"
I replied with a shrug, not letting him know that I was at Taehyung's house before I came here and searched through his address books to find where Jungkook lived.

"Plain luck?"
I mumbled, with yet another nervous laugh.

"Hoseok, I don't want to be in this massive drama anymore, I've moved on and so has Taheyung, I don't want to be going around in circles and breaking my heart in the process."
Jungkook said with a frown, I pouted as I sunk deeper into the wooden chair.

"Please Jungkook, I-I don't know what to do."
Tears were on the verge of tumbling down my face.

"Do you know how many times I tried to tell him to forget you? He never listened to me, he always ran after you, and your whereabouts, you should be having pity for me not yourself!"
Jungkook shouted standing up and pointing his index finger towards me.

"Wh-what?"

"Did you think that all these hours you spent in America, I was sitting behind closed doors doing nothing? I was doing something, Hoseok, I cried my heart out, I tried and tried over and over to change his mind, and to this day, my heart has this big void and I don't know how to fill it, so I just sit here, trying to get over it hoping that someday, someone will change that, and I know for a fact that it will certainly not be Taehyung."
Tears were rolling down his face by this moment, one after another. I didn't know how to comfort him, but my throat was parched and begging for some water as I sat down Jungkook also followed.

"You know Hoseok, I never thought this would happen to me, I thought that with you gone Taehyung would give up and exceed fate, but he didn't."
Jungkook hastily wiped the tears from his eyes and sniffled.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I-I can-"

"No, no you don't have to do anything, you've already tried to help, but, you can't change the mind of a fool."
Jungkook interrupted with a short chuckle.

"He isn't a fool, Jungkook, he's just can't see past me, after everything I've said and done, I think this is the form of punishment I get."
I muttered running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, maybe it is, but I feel as if I'm getting a bigger lash of this punishment than you are."
I wiped away the tears that were falling down my cheeks as I stared deep in Jungkook's eyes, he looked away towards the window, his eyes had reddened and puffed up and his hair was a mess atop his head.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? I'm the one that should be sorry, I'm the one that barged in to your clearly heathy relationship, I'm sorry Hoseok."
I nodded as I rubbed my eyes.

"You should go, go and find Yoongi hyung."

* * *

Yesss, another update,
I'll update green tea and pain (again) tomorrow.
I'm sorry for the last chapter, i saw that some people were really confused with the yoonjin conversation and that is mainly my fault, 'pain' is (a little bit) based off of my other book 'bookstore', and I have been putting a lot of stuff as a backstory in this book from that one, I'm sorry if somethings got confusing but that was my fault for not realising that I hadn't given enough information on that.
And I'm sorry if this chapter did not make sense because I'm still coming back to my senses after completing one of the major tests in my whole life,
I hope everyone has a great weekend, harhrhrhhr.
Ok long authors note over, OMFG FAM THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES & COMMENTS THOUGH.

d.w