Part6: Tomato Monster

Start from the beginning

"No" She was still laughing while shaking her head no.  And I start to rave my left hand and shake my head as well and let myself lose in the beats of the song.  I headbanging my head over and over again and made an annoying sounds.

"tenenenenen tenenenene dont let me down down down ..."

I see her looking at me and continue laughing. Maybe she was laughing of how stupid i look right now. But I dont care. I want to hear the sound of her laugh more.  I keep singing the song wildly with my pathetic voice and eventually laugh with her when the audio got no lyrics anymore.

I look at her for a moment and she was looking at the road. I know she knows i stare at her, she just doesnt stare back.

She's beautiful.

I sigh. 

She really does.

  The moment I realize that, is the moment my chest suddenly feel something. It was my heart beating so fast, so loud. I sigh heavy breaths and I feel like being weak. I think Im really inlove with her. With every piece of her.  How many months again that I know this girl? Three months? Four?  But she already has my whole heart. Damn, why am I saying this to myself. Im so uncool.  I feel so fucking pathetic. Hey Ivan, where's the cool kid inside of you? You never say that to yourself before right? How? And why? What the hell is happening to you?

It is not about the bewitching song of The Chainsmokers that made me happy or wild or hyper, but I think it's her. Because I have her by my side and it seems like that the world I  used to hate turns to be something beautiful to live in.

The song has ended and the dj play another song, not EDM this time but a soft song. "One call away by Charlie Puth." It is surprising because this might be the first time the dj play a pop song. He usually plays EDM, reason why this is my favorite station. And then I hear every lyrics and I think it is for her. It is for Andy.

"I'll be there to save the day. Superman is nothing on me,I'm only one call away"

Oh she sings.

"Oh so you sing?" I asked. She didnt answer she just looked at me continued singing, while smiling.

" Call me, baby, if you need a friend I just wanna give you love C'mon, c'mon, c'mon Reaching out to you, so take a chance  "

I guess she's forgetting about her dad now. She's in the good mood now.

Because of the song? Because of Charlie? Oh he better stay away from my girl. Oh Im jealous to him? He's a famous singer and his world is far from hers why am i even thinking Charlie will take away my Andy from me. I am going insane. This is insane!

So i just sing with her.

" No matter where you go, you know you're not alone I'm only one call away  I'll be there to save the day  Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away "

It was nice singing with her. She gives me warm feeling. It was like saying all my secrets to her and she keeps it for life. She has a beautiful voice like a sound of a violin that is so nice to listen to. Who would have thought that she's talented?

The song ended and as we approach in my apartment building.  I open the door again for her  and give her my charming smile but now she didnt say thanks. Well, It's okay.

I press the 58th floor when we were inside the elevator alone. When the elevator door closes we saw each other in the reflection as the elevator door is a mirror in front of us.

I smiled again at her but she still didnt smile back instead drifting her eyes away from me.Well its okay again, maybe she just wasnt use to when a hot guy like me was smiling at her.