(OLD) I SAW CIVIL WAR(no spoilers)

CAN I JUST SCREAM INTO A PILLOW?

THIS MOVIE WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE. IT WAS LIKE THE CULMINATION OF EVERYTHING THAT IVE EVER WANTED FROM A MARVEL MOVIE.

THIS IS WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT, THE BEST MARVEL, IF NOT BEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE EVER.

I do not say this lightly my friends. This really is one of the best comic book movies ever. It's emotional, it's brutal, it's literally a work of art. This film should win oscars, this film should win every award ever.

The fight scenes were the most beautiful and realistic I've ever seen. The dialogue was almost perfect the entire film. Every character was serviced and except for one, they were all fleshed out and given the screen time they needed.

I have only a few complaints, and I'll list those first.
- STARON
- Thunderbolt Ross is a FCKING asshat but I guess he's supposed to be.
- STEVE SHOULD'VE GOTTEN MORE SCREEN TIME AND SUCH
- People forgot common sense and didn't point out that the AVENGERS HAVE SAVED THE WORLD SO MANY FREAKING TIMES AND THAT THE WHOLE SOKOVIA ACCORDS IS BS AND THE GOVERNMENT JUST WANTS THE AVENGERS TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE SOMETIMES, BUT THEY SAVE EVERYONE THAT THEY CAN.
- Bucky was also a bit underutilized

Things that I fricken loved
- Steve
- Bucky
- Falcon
- Wanda
- Clint
- Everyone but Thunderbolt Ross and the villains and every other asshat in this movie.
- FREAKING SPIDEY
- FREAKING SCOTT WAS GOLDEN
- STEVE
- BUCKY
- the Russo brothers
- Stan Lee
- the airport scene
- Lots of things that I can't say BC spoilers.
- BOTH END CREDIT SCENES. STAY THE ENTIRE TIME ITS WORTH IT. DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE THEATER LIGHTS COME FULLY ON AND THE SCREEN STARTS PLAYING ADS FOR OTHER MOVIES. DO. NOT. LEAVE. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO.

But in the end, this movie is just beautiful. It's a work of art that the Russo brothers have so kindly gifted us with, and I will never stop being thankful for it.

This movie is everything that you wanted and more. GO SEE THE DAMN THING.

I'm seeing it again tomorrow😂.

I just need to rant spoilery things, so PM me if you've seen Civil War.

I'm just going to go ahead and call this the best Superhero movie that I've ever seen.