VOTE ONESHOTS

Can you guys do me a favor? I'm going to give you a list of one shots and I need you guys to vote for them.

•"Could ya swing on by?" {Peter Parker X Reader}
                A rare non Steve one shot with the Amazing Spider-Man. Pun intended.

•"I can't dance." {Steve Rogers X Reader/Elsie}
               Post Serum Steve

•"Cry me a river." {Steve Rogers X Reader}
               Based on the popular Jazz song, this one shot will be angsty.

•"First I Love You" {Steve Rogers X Reader/Elsie}
              I haven't done a one shot with Steve and the reader/Elsie going through their firsts in a very definitive way yet, sure most one shots have them discovering their feelings for each other. So I thought a collection of firsts would be cute. First Kiss, First Date, First Fight, you name it!

•"Just come back to me soldier!" {Bucky Barnes X Reader}
             I haven't decided if this one will be with an OC or the reader yet, and since I haven't done one with Bucky as a love interest yet, this will be interesting.

•"the new kid" {Avengers/Steve Rogers X Reader}
             The new younger superhero trying to fit in with the Avengers. I haven't done one interacting with the other Avengers in their entirety yet, so this idea could be fun.

Elsie is just the OC name I use when I don't write in Reader X Character format. On request I'll create a new character to interact with Steve and she wouldn't be called Elsie. I have also used the name Makenna before.

You can still vote for these to this day because I never got enough confirmation to where I felt like I could pick and dedicate them to people.

As always you can still request. This can be in comment form OR messaging. You could leave a comment on my conversations panel, too.

Updated on August 3rd, 2017.