Epilogue

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to all of you reading this, I couldn't be more happy enough that you finished the book and giving it a chance.

❤❤❤

Thank you.

Warning: Cheesy ass epilogue.

◇◇◇

/ e p i l o g u e /

Axle's POV

I never knew how I could be so lucky to have her, to even have a single glance of her every morning

I never knew how I could be so lucky to have her, to even have a single glance of her every morning. I looked at her as she was taking care of our twins pups as the faint music of country played in the background.

I thought to myself, she looked so damn beautiful, I feel like I've been saying that every time but I want to keep saying it to her forever.

I want her to feel beautiful, I want her to see what I see. Every day with her gets better and better. I walked to her and carried Lexi. I placed my pointer finger on her right cheek and she wrapped her tiny fingers around it.

She looked so much like Lalix. I secretly wish that all of our pups will look like her. So that I can have more Lalix' around me. Lexi's eyes opened to reveal her round green eyes, same as her mother's.

I smiled down at her and looked at Lalix. She was carrying Levi, he looked like Lalix too but he got my eyes. Holding our baby seems to be like a dream. I never thought I would've lived a life like this, I honestly think that I don't deserve it but I love them too much to even let go and dream of another life.

I took a step near Lalix and kissed the top of her head. After a few years she's still small, I smiled at the thought of that. She'll always be my little mate, even if she gets taller, if that's even possible.

The sunlight shone through the window, lighting the whole nursery. You could see the beautiful scenery outside our window, viewing the pack territory, but what I have on my arms and beside me is even more beautiful.

Every night I'm afraid to sleep, afraid that this is all still a dream.

We placed down Lexi and Levi in the crib, we then heard the song Statue by Lil Eddie play. I looked at Lalix and laid my hand out asking her for a dance while smiling.

She placed her hands on my shoulder and I placed my hands on her waist. We slow danced while smiling at each other.

Love really is crazy.

When a day is said and done,
In the middle of the night and you're fast asleep, my love.
Stay awake looking at your beauty,
Telling myself I'm the luckiest man alive.