Chapter X

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to cuj0kat. Thank you for voting!

◇◇◇

/ t e n /

"I love you."

I stared at him with wide eyes not sure if I heard the right thing.

"You don't have to say it back right now. It's just I felt like I wanted you to know that. I really do love you. I don't want you to think th-"

I went near him and pecked his lips  because he was rambling and it was too cute! "I love you more." I said to him smiling.

He smashed his lips on mine and I was too stunned to move, it took me awhile to respond but when I did sparks flew and fireworks were in my head, cliché I know. This is my first kiss so I didn't know what to do. I just went with what feels great and followed what he was doing.

Everything felt perfect at that moment and I feel as if the world was revolving around us only. His lips molded with mine.

I placed my hand on his muscular back, tiny tingles were present wherever I touch him. The room was suddenly too hot. All I wanted to do was to take off my clothes. His lips were moving feverishly against mine.

His scent was clouding my head and the sparks were addicting.

He bit my lip and I couldn't help but groan. From the books that I read when I was a teen, this means that he is asking for an entrance right? I don't know but that's all the source that I can get.

Of course me being the lady that I am didn't give him a chance to enter, gotta be hard to get. I grinned into his lips containing my laugh.

He suddenly squeezed my butt and to say that I was shocked was an understatement because of that I happenly opened my mouth.

He entered his tongue trying to fight for dominance. The pleasure his tongue gave almost made me forget everything around me. I obviously didn't want to submit so I ended up biting his lips but I didn't get the reaction that I wanted. He groaned and because I wasn't gonna let him dominate me I bit his tongue.

I know I'm weird.

That caused him to back the fuck up. That's right Axle I'm the one who wears the pants in this relationship. Good thing blood didn't come out or else that will be very disgusting and I would've regret what I did.

I grinned at Axle and he just walked away pissed at me. I started laughing by myself feeling so accomplished.

I highfived myself for that.

I quickly followed after Axle when he entered my room. I pushed him on the bed and kissed him on his nose.

"I'm sorry." I said pouting my lips at him still containing my smile. He looked at the side pretending to be mad at me which is not believable. I kissed his cheek numerous times and he was getting annoyed.

He pushed me to his side then said, "Alright, alright. I forgive you." But I heard him mumble something that I didn't quite catch. "What did you say?"

"I forgave you because of your butt." Axle said moving to my side and looked at me while smiling. I covered his face with a pillow trying to strangle him. "You asshole!" I said pushing him off of the bed but he won't budge.

He then hugged me leaving no space in between us. I took the pillow off of his face. We both stared at each other and laughed a little while later.

"I really love you." He said kissing me on my forehead. I cuddled up to him and smiled.

"I really love you too." I said as I was looking at his midnight eyes, smiling.

Axle and I ended up sleeping early that night in each others arms. I slept incredibly well might I add.

We woke up in the morning with Jackson (The Beta) waking us up with Oreo. As I looked into Oreo's eyes I immediately stood up. Axle woke up too and asked Jackson why he was there. Unfortunately we were invited to a ball wherein our presence was really needed but of course we had no choice but to agree.

I took my phone and called Merin (Pack Doctor).

Me: Hey Merin, Good morning! I was just checking up on mom and dad. How are they doing?

Merin: They're doing okay. Vital signs are stable and we have good news for you.

Me: Please tell me it's about them.

Merin: Believe it or not it is. They will soon wake up. We don't exactly know when but it's gonna be really near.

Me: Oh my gosh. Thank you Merin! I'm sorry but I have to go. Update me when something happens okay?

Merin: Will do.

I ended the call there because the ball was this night at seven. Axle and I went to the groceries to buy Oreo some food to eat breakfast with him. Yup, Oreo is a boy.

We also bought chocolates wherein I forced Axle to buy it. We got back in the house and we're currently eating ice cream and chocolates for breakfast, inappropriate I know.

We were too lazy to cook for breakfast and what I mean by 'we' is Axle was too lazy. I can't cook, I'll just burn a house down including myself.

We were just playing with Oreo in the living room, the television was on but it was on mute.

"Fetch Oreo!" I said to him with my doggy voice, as if I'm talking to a child. Oreo caught the ball from the other side of the room. He returned to me with the blue ball in his mouth.

I patted his head, "Good boy Oreo."

It was all fun and games until Oreo decided to poop. Me being the girl that I am didn't want to clean that.

"Clean that peasant." I said ordering Axle because I am the boss. "Nope. You're the girl here." Axle said as he picked me up and placed my face near the poop.

"What the heck! Axle I will kill you!" I said as I closed my eyes kind of accepting my fate.

Axle then faced me in front of him still carrying me. I placed my legs on his waist and hugged him. "My gosh, I was so close to crying Axle! You ass!"

He did nothing but just laughed at me while patting my back. In the end he was the one that picked and threw Oreo's poop but he first tried to scare me with it. I nearly left him for that sick joke.

Dogs for me are cute but not when they poop and pee.

That's how awesome I am.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

Hope you guys like that! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter! Thank you guys for voting and everything. My day is filled with just waiting if someone voted or commented or if I'm not doing that I'm thinking of the next chapter that I will write.

 My day is filled with just waiting if someone voted or commented or if I'm not doing that I'm thinking of the next chapter that I will write