Chapter IV

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to maricgarrido13. Thank you for voting and commenting!

◇◇◇

/ f o u r /

"Mom? Dad?" I asked looking around the room and saw my mom sitting on a chair next to dad who is still connected to cables.

"Lalix, how are you? Are you okay?" My mom asked while she rushed by my side and hugged me.

"Why are you getting thinner? Are you not eating? I precooked food! It's inside the ref-"

"Mom, mom I'm okay" I said reassuring her and squeezing out of her death grip. Then and there she just noticed Axle.

"And who is this handsome young man?" My mom asked looking at Axle.

"My name is Axle Rydd, Mrs.Myrr and I'm Lalix' mate." Axle said reaching his hand out.

Amen to me.

I hope mom accepts him as my mate. She may look nice and all but she's a total monster when you make her mad, even dad is afraid her. She's one of those moms that looks nice when you're in front of a friend and when you broke something she acts all nice but when you're friend turns around, she turns to a monster. But I do love her.

"Oh." My mom said and she looked at me.

"Welcome to the family!" My mom said hugging Axle rather than shaking his hand. "Her dad will wake up soon enough. I can't wait for Malix to meet you!"

My gosh.

"Really that's all you're gonna say? No violent reactions or anything at all?" I asked looking all the more confused.

"Well he is pleasing to the eyes," he winked at Axle and continued "Seems like a gentleman and I could tell that he will take good care of you, so what more can I ask for?" My mom said shrugging at me.

He is what my mom said but that doesn't erase the facts that he has killed many persons. I might like him and all because he is my mate and I should accept him no matter what but I wouldn't think that my mom nor my dad would accept that fact. At least I think so.

Axle is the most watched out Alpha out there and I expected my parents to immediately know Axle just by the aura around him but I guess not.

"Hey, are you okay?" Axle whispered to me while we sat down on one of the couch there in the room.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got a lot of things in my mind." I said reassuring him. Wouldn't want him to worry more about me.

"Mom, how is dad doing? What even happened?" I asked mom looking at dad. He still looks pale but I can sense that he is alive, he's just sleeping.

"Your Dad and I was just driving home from the Light Moon pack because we had a meeting with Alpha Richards and Luna Laisy about the alliance. Going home, the road was a bit slippery because it was raining and it caused a fog. We couldn't see much but the car suddenly jerked to the right causing your dad to lose control of the car then hitting a tree trunk. Your Dad had much more damage done to him rather than me. But we are okay, let us not worry about that. Anyways, how did you two meet?" My mom finished looking at both of us signaling us to answer.

Axle and I looked at each other. We both know that when we say the truth it might change her perception of Axle.

"We met in an ice cream shop."

"At the grocery near the mall."

Both Axle and I answered at the same time. We both looked at each other with the expression of 'Seriously?'.

"Ice cream shop." I said smiling sweetly at mom.

More questions about me and Axle were asked and answered. Midway through the conversation about mom talking about us and how we would make cute pups, which caused me to blush at every word she said and Axle laughing at me, dad woke up.

We called a nurse for us to quickly go home because dad was worried about our pack even though he just woke up, that's just how dad is.

Axle drove us to the pack and more questions were asked about him but two question stood out.

"Oh I forgot to ask you but Axle from what pack are you?"

Well, shit. I looked at Axle.

"I am from the Dark Moon pack." Axle said still looking straight at where we we're going his jaw clenching causing my ovaries to explode.

Silence fell inside the car and damn did it felt awkward. After what felt like hours dad broke the silence.

"Your alpha is Axle Rydd, right?" My Dad asked hesitantly. Looking at Axle through the rearview mirror.

I was biting my nails still. I knew this day would come. Lord God please keep them calm.

"Yes and you're apparently talking to him right now sir." Axle answered with his deep voice filled with confidence which internally made me shudder. Damn this man.

◇◇◇

After that pretty awkward car ride we dropped off mom and dad.

"Bye mom, Bye dad." I kissed them both goodbye.

"Please be safe. Call us always okay? And don't forget to visit us." They both hugged me, my mom cried because she is such a drama queen. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"Mom I'll still come back, maybe a week later. I still have my things here." I said reassuring both of them because I know its very heartbreaking for them to watch their only daughter and child to leave them for her mate.

"Good thing." My mom said sighing, wiping her invisible tears away.

"Bye we love you! Plus we are not done talking about something!" My mom said waving her hand and sending flying kisses to us while we we're getting inside the car.

The last sentence she said made me swallow hard. Its all Axle's fault.

I blame this damn beautiful creature near me.

We both looked at each other finally being alone in the car. I shrugged at him chuckling. I settled myself, putting on the seatbelt but I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. I stared at him and he was smiling while putting on his seatbelt.

I sunk on my seat and blushed.

"I hate you." I whispered but of course he heard.

He just laughed.

This Bitch.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

Im sorry for the delay of uploading this chapter. I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think about the chapter! Next chapter will be updated much faster if someone votes or comments! Thank you!

 I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think about the chapter! Next chapter will be updated much faster if someone votes or comments! Thank you!

(For everyone with issues)
P.S. Lalix' parents didn't notice Axle immediately because Axle doesn't attend meetings concerning pack stuffs (except for a handful), his beta attends those meetings.