Chapter V

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to SPARKELS. Thank you for voting!

◇◇◇

/ f i v e /

Me and Axle are just chilling in the living room watching reruns of iCarly because why not? He finished his paperworks and dealt with everything awhile ago so he's free for now. We're in our lazy ass clothes eating random stuffs.

I was laughing my ass of because Spencer did something stupid but I do love Spencer.

He's my favorite character in iCarly surprisingly enough. Axle went to the kitchen to cook Macaroni and Cheese.

He's the cook here not me.

I was lying down on the couch eating cheese flavored popcorn because I love cheese so much. Axle jumped on top of me which caused me to squeal.

"What the fuck Axle?" I shouted at him causing popcorn to fall out of my mouth. Really attractive I know.

"Language Mrs. Rydd." He said getting the popcorn that was on my shirt and ate it. What he said made me blush. Mrs. Lalix Rydd? That sounded so good.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck and breathed in my scent. I probably smell like shit, honestly.

"Get off of me fat ass." I said pushing him off of me.

"Nope." He said as he looked me in the eye. I licked my lips and swallowed. He looked at my lips and that made me swallow once more. Slowly he moved closer to me.

Slowly and slowly, our lips were an inch apart. I can feel his breath on me, he smelled of mint. I probably smelled like cheese, to which I'm not complaining.

Just one more inch our lips will be locked. His body already sending sparks. His lips sending me in a crazy haze.

Just

One

More...

Then the smell of smoke quickly drafted upon our nose.

"Fuck." He said under his breath, quickly standing up after and going to the kitchen.

I quickly stood up and faced palm. How could I be so desperate? Not only because of that kiss did I get so upset.

The macaroni and cheese also burned.

What has my world become of?

I can hear the beasts inside my stomach awaken.

Damn, I'm thirsty and hungry.

◇◇◇

After the Macaroni and Cheese incident we finally settled upon ordering pizza, Cheese pizza of course. We're now watching Magic Mike. I forced Axle to watch it because I'm amazing that's why.

He's currently groaning because he doesn't want to watch it, but me? I'm currently squealing because Channing is so damn good at dancing.

"Why the hell are you even squealing?" Axle asked me annoyed, crossing both of his arms.

"Channing Tatum is the answer to that question." I said, squealing into a pillow after answering him because Channing was dancing.

"I'm so much more handsome and better at dancing" Axle boasted as he stood up and tried to imitate Channing dancing. I rolled my eyes while smiling.