Chapter XIX

◇◇◇

HI GUYS! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL. *internet hug*

lol imma let you read now.

continue...

lol

y u still reading this?

srsly

stahp

wth

wut r u doing with ur life?

here ya go. ;)

◇◇◇

Beep... Beep... Beep

Why am I suddenly always waking up to some ringing or beeping? Well what choice do I have? Atleast I wake up everyday.

"She's still asleep? She's been asleep for one week now."

Well. Let me take back what I said.

I tried to move my hands but I couldn't move it so I suddenly panicked. Am I dead? No! I still haven't travelled all over the world or had s-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard the heart monitor go up. Does that mean I'm still alive? Thank you moon goddess.

"Lalix?" I heard someone said as he touched my fingertips and laced it through his. Judging by the mere fact that sparks flew everywhere, Axle was the one holding my hand.

I almost smiled at the thought of that but then I remembered what happened. I immediately felt sadness seep in, not only sadness but also anger but the sadness was overwhelming.

I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued together. After what felt like years, they finally fluttered open. I saw bright lights shining directly in front of me. I blinked my eyes, adjusting them to my surroundings as I sat upright on my, hospital bed?

My sight cleared and I saw Axle sitting on a chair next to me and he is still asleep. Opening my eyes might have really took years because I remember him still being awake or maybe it took minutes, I seriously don't know.

I looked across the room and I really needed to pee so I did what was logical and stood up. Apparently I'm not allowed because tubes were retracting me but I cannot be stopped, let me rephrase that, my bladder cannot be stopped. I took off the tubes and I felt free, FINALLY!

I did my business in the bathroom after almost peeing in the closet because I am still half asleep and I thought I was already in the bathroom. This is the reason why I am not a responsible adult, not that I'm saying I am but you get my point, right?

I went back to the bed and sat for awhile because I was roaming my eyes around, trying to find the remote control for the damn television. I was not sneaky enough because Axle woke up to me standing up and rummaging through the closets.

I stood there awkwardly while Axle was just looking at me. I then remembered that I should be a bitch to him because of how he acted. I crossed my arms against my chest and glared at him.

"Explain."

I said, well, not said but demanded it.

"Well...uhm. How do I say this?" He said mumbling to himself obviously not knowing that I can hear him. I looked at him and shot him the stinky eyes.

"Can you please sit down first?" I nodded in reply, not quite in the mood to stand up for a long time since I haven't used my legs for one week now. When I sat down on my bed I motioned for Axle to continue.

"I don't know how it happened." I looked at him, squinting my eyes, not believing his bullshit.

"The fuck? How could you not know that you were grinding up some girl's ass and denying me in front of her? And oh don't you also remember that y-"

"I seriously don't remember. All I know is that me and George were having beer at the V.I.P. area. We were having talking, throwing in some jokes here and there. He said that he was going to go to the bathroom to pee and I even remembered that I told him a joke about going to the ladies room rather than the men's room.

After he went there I got my phone out, about to text you that I was still alive and saying 'goodnight' but I never got to send it because a waitress entered. She served a martini? I think but it didn't smell like one though, honestly but I drank it because I do remember ordering a martini along with George ordering more shots.

That's how much I remember, there's a gap in between because the next thing I remember is you blacking out when I went near you." Axle said standing in front of me while holding both of my hands.

I believe him, I do but I'm still not taking it. It's all too much, it's missing too much. I felt that if I forgave him that fast then I'm coming off as too easy. I can't deny the fact that I have a big soft spot for Axle, even though he messes up sometimes.

I love him and I hope that's enough reason for me to forgive him and if people will judge me for it, then fuck those people.

I hugged him so tight that I think even a piece of paper can't fit in between us.

"Please don't do anything stupid again." I said quietly almost whimpering it out. I'm happy that he is back but the danger of losing him again is there and I can't handle that.

He's everything that I have.

"I love you so fucking much. I hope you know that and I hope that you always remember that." Axle whispered in my ear then kissed my the top of my head while holding both of my cheeks. I looked at him, afraid that he is just a figment of my imagination. He looked so perfect, even with his flaws.

How could I be so lucky?

I leaned into him and our lips touched. I couldn't get enough of him. I poured all of my doubts, anger and forgiveness into that kiss. It might be a weird combination but it ended up being hot and sweet at the same time. His lips molded into mine and it danced to a perfect symphony. It was a short kiss but having him in front of me and him being all mine is enough.

I will never get used to this.

To him.

But if I do, then moon goddess please help me,

Because I'm already addicted.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

O

RRRLLLOOOO! Whatcha guys think about the chapter. Sorry for mistakes and wrong grammars. Guys tell me if you want me to change the cover to the picture at the top or to not change it at all.

And also thank you guys so much for your support! You guys never fail to make me smile. You guys motivate me to update much faster! I love reading all of your comments! COMMENT!!! lol BYEEEEEEEEE. I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!

 I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!