Chapter XIII

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to aunnaj, jjkinder, MnMbooks and Valdez-28. Thank you for voting and sorry for forgetting to dedicate the chapter last time although all of the chapters I made are dedicated to all of you readers!

◇◇◇

/ t h i r t e e n /

To say that the castle was huge was an understatement, I wouldn't even call it a castle it's like a freaking village combined into one house! That's how big this castle is!

I was stuck in my place and I was completely awestrucked. It was all beautiful the way the bushes were trimmed neatly and was flourished with random colorful flowers. I didn't even feel Axle's hand nearing my face. He placed his fingertips on my chin and closed my mouth. "Be careful, there are flies around here you know." Axle chuckled to himself.

Such an ass he is.

I grabbed his hand and was about to enter the beautiful castle but a man halted us. "Invitations?" Oh right I forgot about that. "Oh right. Wait, give me a second." I said opening my clutch and looking everywhere for it in my clutch.

I freaking flipped the clutch inside out as I felt I did but Axle was already dragging me inside. I looked at him confused. "The invitation card was with me the whole time." Axle said with a straight face almost mocking me. It was deadly silent for a second before I closed my clutch and immediately hit him with it.

"You poopface! What the hell Axle? Seriously?!" I whisper shouted at him while he just laughed at me.

The room that the event was gonna be  held at was even more beautiful, shockingly enough. My whole house can fit in this room! And my house isn't even that small. The ball was vintage themed so everything and everyone looked like they just came out of the movie 'The Great Gatsby'. I absolutely love vintage clothing!

The room looked very elegant and classy, it was decorated with a beautiful deep shade of red carpets matching the curtains that were placed on top of the floor to ceiling high windows. Chandeliers were placed almost everywhere, Sia is totally not allowed here, if you know what I mean.

Golden colored designs were placed everywhere even the walls were a color of an off white color with gold embroideries.

"Want to get a drink?"

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand dragging me to the very long table. There were already prepared wines in wine glasses. He grabbed two and gave one to me.

"Cheers?" He asked as he raised his wine glass in the air. I laughed and raised mine. I clinked it with his and said "Cheers."

As soon as our glass clinked we drank our wine. Somebody came up to Axle and he immediately placed his wine glass down almost finished with it already.

"Hi Axle, nice meeting you here!" The man said doing the weird handshake men always does.

"Hey Nick, and, Oh this is my mate Lalix Myrr. Lalix this is Nick Loren my friend and the alpha of the White Sky pack." Axle said as I was still finishing my wine and quickly placing it down on the table. I reached my hand out to him for a handshake.

"Hi." I managed to squeak out because this man do look really handsome more like the boy-next-door-handsome type but of course my mate is more handsome and totally drool worthy.

"Hey." Well this is awkward. I excused myself and said that I was gonna find our seats. Everything was planned out from the seats down to the most little detail.