Final Chapter

The murderers received their punishment. 5 years in jail. In that five years, Kei always visited all of them. Especially Tao.

5 Years later ------------------

It's Tao's Releasing Day! Kei went out from her office, walking confidently along the corridor. Her shift was over and she went to get him.

"Oh? Dr. Kim? Anyeonghaseyo. "
"Dr. Kim, have a good day! "

Kei bowed a little and continued her walk. Suddenly, Sehun appeared from nowhere.

"You went out early today? Do you have any event today? " asked Sehun with flirting tone.

"Even you inherited this hospital, I won't go out with you, Oh Sehun! " said Kei. Sehun's face was gloomy.

"I'm going to take Tao today, want to join? " asked Kei. Sehun scratched his head.

"I almost forgot, I've meeting after this so, no thanks. " Sehun left Kei. Kei shook her head.

Kei grabbed her phone and call her brother. If Kei became a doctor and Sehun inherited a hospital from his parents, what do L do?

L now became a professional detective. He took out criminals from the city and bung them into jail. And yes, he isn't in trauma because of Krystal anymore.

"Oppa, when your work is over? I'm going to pick them up. " asked Kei right after L answered the phone.

"I've little things to do. Wait me at the police station. I'll see you there. " L was taking criminals to the police station to be cross-examination.

Kei wet to pick L up and went to the jail where they were locked up.

L and Kei waited outside the jail at the main gate. After a few minutes of waiting, they appeared, walking towards the gate.

Kei's eyes doesn't blinking. They were shining. Right after they stepped out from the gate, everything was dark and just Tao that she saw. She ran and hugged Tao.

"What's this? My girlfriend hugged me for no reason. " joked Tao.

"I missed you, " said Kei shortly. She assembled her both hand to keep the hug.

Kei let go of him and looked at him. "You've grown for ages. " said Kei.

L looked at Kris. Both of them smiled at each other. They walked amd get each other.

"Welcome out, hyung. " greeted L. He shook hand with Kris.

"How was my daughter? " asked Kris. He put his hand along L's shoulder.

"Xinlui? She's fine. She grew up faster than you thought. " said L. He opened the car and all of them jumped in.

After they were free, they started a new life. Kris belongs to his family who stayed in Korea, Chen and Xiumin opened up their coffee shop, Lay had opened up his own restaurant, Luhan became a photographer and Tao became a basketball coach at a high school.

Suzy? Let's not talk about her. Okay, if you guys begging me. She was banned by every entertainment and now shhe working as a shop-helper.

A night when everyone was gathering and have BBQ party at Kei's and L's backyard. They were happily rewinding what happened from the past. Nothing bitter there, just a memorable memories that doesn't bitter anymore.

Every laughter from their mouth brought joy for everybody there. Baekhyun, Mina and Siwon were there too.

Finally, Beauty found out that the Beast was not like she thought. Now, they can live happily without any worries haunting them.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷-THE END-

I would like to dedicate this day to EXO's Baekhyun. Happy Birthday!!

생일축하해요!! 사랑해요, 백현 오빠!!😍😍