Chapter 17

Tao came there while Kei was wondering. He leaned against the gate and hugged himself.

"Try to take it!" said Tao, half yelling. Kei turned around. Tao was at the corner of the court.

"I can't make a shoot--" excused Kei. She looked at Tao as begging him.

"I think the owner's name is at the necklace. So,you can give to her back." said Tao,looking around.

Tao kicked his ball toward Kei slowly.

"Hurry-- the necklace's owner must be looking for it--" begged Tao. Kei stared at him then tried to shoot the ball.

The ball get through the net as the necklace fell down. Kei approached the necklace and took it.

Tao quickly approched Kei and took the necklace from Kei's back. Tao wore Kei the necklace. Kei speechless, froze on her place.

"Huh? The necklace had on it's owner. " said Tao.

"Tao-yah -- you--" Kei tried to turn around.

"Don't go -- " said Tao. He gave Kei a back hug.

"Yah! What are you doing? We're in public --" yelled Kei slowly.

"Just for a moment -- I felt so painful right now. " said Tao again.

"W- waeyo? " asked Kei. She held Tao's hand.

"Very painful --" Tao burst his tears.

Kei opened Tao's arms,turned to Tao and hugged him.

"Don't cry in front of me, OK? " said Kei.

"If you do,I'll hug you tightly-- like now. " continued Kei.

"How much are the pain?" asked Kei.

"A lot -- if only I can count them. " Tao keep falling his tears.

"It's very painful. I even can't find place to breath. "

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Siwon went to L's meeting room. All in there was startled.

"Hyung, what's bring you here? " asked L. He looked around if something is wrong.

"I was ordered to be in your team. " said Siwon. He took a sit on a chair near him.

"Daebak! Hyung, we really need you in this case. " gladded Baekhyun.

"What's with the case? " Siwon felt strange.

"We received this case about a few years ago and we can't get over it. " sounded Mina.

"Group-murdering? Right?" guessed Siwon.

"Woah~ Hyung, how can you guess that? " impressed Baekhyun. Again.

"This case usually took over 4 years to solve. And more dangerous, especially for you. " explained Siwon. He took a file near him.

"Seven victims. Kim Wonjung, Park Hyunsoo, Jung Soojung, Im Nayeon, Oh Hayoung, Han Yeonji. They all died because of them? " asked Siwon.

"Yes, we've target the next victim was Myungsoo's sister, Kim Jiyeon,who was the only witness that we had. But she can't remember anything. " explained Mina longly.

"So, did you've put her in the protection program? " asked Siwon to L.

"Yes, it's working now. and she--- " suddenly, L's phone rang. He answered it immediately.

"Mworago?! Jiyeon-ie was with a stranger just now?!" L was on his feet.
"Okay, keep your eyes on her. I'll contact her. " L ended the call then immediately called Kei.

"Yeoboseyo? " answered Kei. L sighed for a relief Kei was safe.

"Jiyeon-ah, eodiya? " asked L. He sat back on his chair.

"Me? I'm on my way to home. Why? " asked Kei back.

"Never mind. Just want to make sure that you're alright. Okay then, I'll continue my works. " L tapped the 'End Call' .

"I guess Jiyeon is alright. So, what do we have next?  Any information about them? " asked Siwon.

"They all in black. One of them wearing mask. 4 Chinese, 2 Korean. " said Mina.

"That all?"

"There's more, we think they we're working for Daemoon Group. " said Baekhyun.

"Jinjja? For real? " shocked Siwon.

"They buy victims' companies. 48 hours after the victim died. " said L then.

Siwon thinked for a while .

"Okay, guys. I had a brilliant plan. " said Siwon.

The gathered together then discuss the plan.

A person knocked the door. A detective  was there. He handed L a file then left.

"Missing people's case #423." said L
He kept his eyes in the file.

He opened the file and read it pointly.

"Lee Chan, 18, missing about 48 hours ago ." L slowly looked at his friends.

"Where did his last seen?" asked Siwon.

"About 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. " said L.

"The next victim maybe. " wondered  Mina.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Dino still being chained on the chair. He tired grunted around then just shut up. That moment, Chen was watching him. He leaned at the wall.

"Hey kid! Why don't you tell us where is the file and we let you go! " said Chen. He walked to Dino.

"What's the important of the file?  Then, I'll tell you where it is. " offered Dino.

"Okay then, it was the building's owner file. We want the building, both with your dad company. "

"You think I took the file? Let me watch the footage. " said Dino. He acted show-off.

"Yah, We're not stupid as you. Don't try to escape. " warned Chen.

Dino froze. He gulped slowly as he very nervous.

"Tell me! " yelled Chen. The yell echoed in the store. Dino won't.

"If you still being like this, I'll sent to to death. " Chen walked away.

"W-what? Yah! Don't do it! " begged Dino. He called Chen countless times but Chen pretended to not hear it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Kei entered her lecture hall and she sat the the very back. After a few minutes, Sehun entered the hall with his friends. Kei looked at him and pretended to not see him.

Sehun noticed that Kei looked at her just now, he leave his friends and walked toward Kei.

"Is he walking here? Ahh~ Jinjja. Go away."

He quickly sat beside Kei and tucked his head on his palm.

"Jiyeon-ah, how had you've been?" asked Sehun. He smiled and looked at Kei.

"Huh? Owh-- I'm just fine. " Kei said quickly.

"Jinjja? You looked nervous." said Sehun again.

"Aniyo ~ it's just--- " Kei out of idea to give excuses.

"You feel bad after not accepting my date? " asked Sehun calmly. Kei dropped her chin and nodded.

"Mianhaeyo, Sehun-ah. " apologized Kei.
"Aigoo~ gwaenchanhayo-- it's not your fault anyway. I asked you at the wrong time. " Sehun patted Kei's head.

On that moment, the professor came in the hall. As the professor was teaching, Sehun wrote something on his sticky note, then he stamped it on Kei's book.

Kei looked at Sehun. He quickly put his focus on the lesson. Kei stared at him and read the note.

Go for a date with me after this..
-Sehun-