Chapter 26

I'll continue the previous, Kei shocked and widened her eyes. Sehun was holding her face and she just stand like a fool.

Sehun let go of her and looked into her eyes. He smiled.

"I should look you as a woman, shouldn't I? " Sehun stroked Kei's face. Kei blushed.

"You know we'll late for lecture, right? " Kei changed the topic and escaped from Sehun's romantic-attracts.

============================

Back to the murderers, they have murder another victim and now their mission is clear. But not theirs.

"Are you serious? We will repeat things happened 2 years ago? " Lay was on his feets.

"The same things we did to Jung Soojung and Detective Do. " Kris smiled evilly. He looked outside the window.

Tao need to tell them about his exceptation. He don't want to indicate with those things anymore, but he didn't brave enough to tell them.

"You're in right, Tao? " Tao startled when Luhan asked him about it. He nodded, thinking of something.

============================

As promised, Kei and Sehun went to shop Christmas things. As they were shopping, they didn't noticed that Tao was following them secretly.

Kei was sitting at a bench while Sehun's away. Tao seeking her from far, and approached her slowly.

Kei noticed Tao as soon he was 7 feets from her. She glooming her face.

"Gwaenchanha, just pretend you didn't see me. Assume me as a ghost. " Tao smiled.

"I missed you, a lot. " Tao continued.

"When we were together, I've learned how to be loved and how to love. " Tao took a step backwards.

"How are you? " Kei asked. She smiled a second and turned serious back.

"I'm glad you asked. " Tao delved into his pocket for nothing. A few steps backwards and he left.

============================

L received a new report. He quickly went to the crime scene with his fellow detectives.

"A middle-age man report just now and he found nothing. " Siwon explained.

L looked around the place. Small and long stairs from hill's bottom until the house. Then, an orindary pavement. They  walked upstairs to the house where the fight was on.

"Gosh, this place is nothing. " Baekhyun looked around, just like an orindary house.

"Yes, but it's a crime scene. Closed this area. Did the ambulance was here? " asked L, observing the place.

"The ambulance will come in no time. Itsl should be here soon. " Mina looked for the ambulance.

"Baekhyun-ah , Mina-ssi, draw the victim's conditions. " commanded L. He took a few stepped forwards and searching for small evidences.

Backups arrived, starting ransack the place. The evidences were labelled and the reports were made.

L looked around the place. Something attracted him there, but what? His heart keep tell him to stay there.

"Myungsoo-ah, this case wasn't ours. Let's go. " said Baekhyun. He ran to L quickly.

"Aniya, there's something here that attracted me. " L's eyes screwed on something.

"What is it? " Baekhyun asked.

"Bingo! " L pointed at a CCTV on a pole. It should recorded everything there.